Ren'Py Abandoned School Wars [Chapter 0.4] [Soda Can Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1658486701922.png

Overview:
You're a poor young man who's moving to the city of Arlanseen with your grandmother, from now on you will be a student at the Arlanseen Academy and you must start making decisions that will affect your future and that of those around you. Missing people, corruption, mysteries and bullies that will make your life impossible, get ready for that and much more.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-21
Developer: SodaCanGames -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1658486609893.png 1658486633415.png 1658486658063.png 1658486674991.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
hmm it would be nice to have an idea of the planned tags and maybe some info if the kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choices) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see them)

by the way, is the grandmother a Li? 20210417_221850.png

Good Luck.

Edit:

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
hmm it would be nice to have an idea of the planned tags and maybe some info if the kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choices) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see them)

by the way, is the grandmother a Li? View attachment 1937843

Good Luck.
It's not going to be incest in this novel whatsoever, luckily for everyone :ROFLMAO:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Damn, having this as MC already looks like NTR. 1625544049_6-funart-pro-p-ushastaya-obezyana-zhivotnie-krasivo-foto-7.jpg
My heart bleeds when I imagine all these beautiful girls with it.
And I have a couple of questions: is there are any virgin girls here, who are virgins here and why does everyone look Asian if the name of the school and the city clearly has nothing to do with Asia.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Simultaneous equations with three unknowns? I haven't done one of those for thirty years. I might have to download this just to see if I can remember how.

Reactions: hentai charley

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
How bad is the point and click? Sandbox bussy work?
Even worse... busy work navigation arrows. A lot of additional unnecessary clicking as well (IMO), like watching him unload the truck and having to click to watch him go up and down the stairs 5 or 6 times. Then after you navigate the halls to change in the bathroom, instead of having the next scene back at the receptionist's desk you have to navigate your way back again.

Engrish isn't too terrible, but a lot of misspelled and wrong words.

Continuity issue with Amanda mentioned above.

Volume is defaulted to full blast, so take off your headphones before you start the game. A lot of volume issues between background tracks as well. I set the music volume to half but a lot of the tracks used were still pretty loud.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote