Ren'Py Abandoned School Wars [Chapter 0.4] [Soda Can Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
The girls look great. That being said you need to not have your intro video blast so loudly.

The character is meh looking, but whatever.

Jan 26, 2022
well I don't think you will find anything about Machiavelli in the game :KEK: so the best thing I recommend would be to use google haha, but iirc the answers were

1: date of birth 1469
2: birthplace Florence
3: best book "The Prince"
4: the phrase "the end justifies the means"
5: date of death 1527

With that you should pass the exam and get an A
or play Assassin's Creed;)

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
SchoolWars-1.0-win.zip

Spread a game that takes about 10 minutes including reading the dialogues? and this is the 1-0 belief. ? are you serious? there is not even 1 scene, just when passing the quest about Machiavelli it is written that something is open in the gallery, but no, nothing opens there ... this game caused me only a storm of negative emotions ... in the game there is simply 0 zero content, for Why spread such a raw game? what kind of reaction do you expect from people? pff...

Reactions: DickBobyson

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
Need to be able to skip read/unread dialog. Otherwise I'm interested in this game. I hope the dev doesn't give up on it.

Dudeland

Nov 21, 2017
wow, i have read the 1st page of posts and there was only 1 comment (or 2) that were not constructive. (i didnt even saw the game... and its already deleted. RIP (MC with Monkey ears) it could have been a new thing on the MC's. ;)

if the DEV read this. Take a chill pill. This is the Internet.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
It's a sad. The game has four stars and quite complimentary reviews. That blonde girl with the short hair looked awesome, I hope she's a virgin, the brunette girl that looks like a k-pop star is also very sexy, although she acts like a bitch, I still hope she's still a virgin too, and acts like this because she's not getting laid. I can't think of any more beautiful girls, but these two are well worth making a game. The only two serious downsides here were the appearance of the MC, using HS2 or AI-S you can make a goodlooking European guy, and the second is the forced pauses before every new scene, it's horrible. There are two things you need to do to make the game playable - redo the MC, open the script, press ctrl+F, enter renpy.pause and delete it.
All in all, I can't get why to make the MC with such appereance, it looks like a parody.
Well, if you don't feel like redoing everything, you can make a twist with a certificate gift for visit a plastic surgeon. What if the action takes place in Korea? Or China. Plastic surgery is quite popular there.

It could be played like this. Since this school is for the poor, if I remember correctly, its uniform should be recognisable. So, the MC stops on the road to tie his shoelaces, a limousine drives by, it stops and a pretty girl gets out, she thinks the MC is begging and wants to give him some money, but then she sees his face and says "What the fuck is this", then she gives him a coupon to visit a plastic surgeon. That's it, happy ending, all that's left is to hope that the kids will take after their mother, or their neighbour.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Hard to believe this was abandoned so quickly and easily. Decent start. It probably doesn't matter now. Thanks for the entertainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Read the comments, but saw nothing that would justify the reaction of the dev. Deleting basically everything after just a few hours and saying "it got so much hate" lets me believe that the dev may be a little too sensitive for this kind of work. I mean, you always will get critic in artistic work. But mostly it's not that people try to discourage the artist but to point out flaws, so that the product can improve. But well, here we had maybe a snowflake?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Dang, it would have been interesting to see a Monkey Ears MC, too many Chads (standard handsome dude), Gregs (standard 'nerd'/loser), Larrys (Ugly Fat Bastard), or Yuusha-kun/san (beta or rapey JP protag) that have no inspiration. Monkey ears MC could become a new trope, hell it would be funny if he were self-aware and could use his ears to gain tidbits of info in his quest to get laid.

• Sad
Reactions: sonhot
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote