Ren'Py Abandoned School Wars [Chapter 0.4] [Soda Can Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
woa even the patreon got deleted rip, havent played the game but it looks pretty clean from the previews alone, a shame

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well...

Looks like it's time for

Butthurt report.jpg

I wanted to try out the game yesterday but got tyred and went to sleep, luckyly dl.rpdl.net has a backup from it. :)

Reactions: DickBobyson

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
And that is the problem with people. Since it's on internet they think they can post everything. No, you can't. Even on internet you have rules. But it seems cyberbullying is the thing to do or so some thinks. On social media people are quick to judge, especially with accidents. On forums, like this one, it's then all against one. Cool man.
Well, congratulations to those who did it. You just have bullied someone away.
Go shame yourself.
Bruh, look at the forum, WE, you and I are a bunch of COOMER and degenerate. WE came here to FAP not have deep philosophical conversations about the plight of the human condition. So don't even try the "Moral High Ground".

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Too bad he was so thin skinned and rage quit. It did show some promise and from a look at the code, he had his shit together using Renpy. There's a few things I would have done differently (repeated dialogues for different variables that could have just passed through to a common dialogue block) but it was very clean and well thought out.

Looks like there would have been quite a bit of interaction with the girls as well, as each had submissive, lust, rapport, affection, level, eventscale, corruption, cum_level, anal_sex, and vaginal_sex in their variables.

Hopefully, he'll calm down, have a change of heart and continue on. In the mean time, I found and remarked out the Amanda bug (looked to be an errant copy/paste) and did some proof reading. Files attached below to be dropped in the \game directory.

Verde5

Verde
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Great game, sad the dev has already abandoned it. I'd like to get contact with him, but well.

dandoh6

Jul 20, 2020
Abandon your hard work, give up your passion just because of some negative comments? It's internet environment, I think you should get used to it and improve your game instead of abandoning it.
For me, your game has a good start for a new dev with just some small bugs, but it's no problem at all. Hope you change your mind and continue your project, it really has potential.

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
The game's abandoned? Shit really?

Over...people reporting a bug, and some criticism of the main character?

To all who consider making the MC a self insert...the tools for these games focus on the girls, not the guys. You'll probably not look good in-game. Games like SolValley School embrace the MC's ugliness, which I find hilarious. The guy looked meh, and the ears stood out, but there are FAR worse characters.

Overall though, the story was interesting, and the women are gorgeous. Hopefully the guy restarts his work as it'd be an absolute tragedy to toss this away.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The fastest an hero ive ever seen here.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's Why were Here. Because we can't talk about our passion with the outside World without getting judged or shamed
for it.
this forum is a safe zone for us to express/share our passion and support each other. but it got bogged down by self-entitled people whose only contribution to this forum is whining and demanding things their own way.

being a degenerate doesn't mean being a dick
Says who? I talk about it shamelessly... and guess what... No one cares :|

Prudes still care though.

havoquinho

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you. I subscribed to their Patreon and gave them some encouraging messages. I was liking the project even with the annoying Amanda bug. This truly caught me off-guard and I don't simply wanna ignore this situation and let them cancel their project forever
Do you happen to know a way to talk to the dev?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote