RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
It's an interesting and unique dark tone, never seen something with this style in a nsfw game before

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
It's like someone was building up a very good atmosphere for a horror game, but then got horny
Agreed. Could still be horror, the chicks talk with the MC about him wanting to create one last memory of this place - if you check the cardboard boxes in the MC's room it says they're labelled "Memories", now that's just circumstantial and I'm not saying that the MC is a serial killer who keeps trophies but.....

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
Not a horror game but still got jump scared due to one of the girl's hiding . 10/10 would shit myself again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: frapucinno

Choc0keki

Jul 7, 2017
Game has potential, I liked the art though wish more effort was put into the animations and movement was faster. E5561 best girl.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
there was abandoned game named horny asylum that looked neat, this looks like s- not very good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
answer to your side question while the art maybe similar i am pretty sure they aren't the same artist considering the even if u had two different accounts it would be pretty hard to make art and engage with for both of those accounts consistently and with sufficient speed for most artist

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xenon-San

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
For a better MTL:
-Go to BepInEx folder
-Then go to config folder
-Open AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
-Replace GoogleTranslateV2 with DeepLTranslate
-enjoy

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes