Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
I dont think it is working for me. can you check that you uploaded the uncensored one and not the censored? please
tttt.jpg
Download on notebook, worked. Uncensored only animations in school. Pictures censored from phone.
If need, I can replace phone pictures with school hentai pictures from imageboard.

Reactions: Sasirs

balhoute

Jan 26, 2019
I found a room and get a message state "To user please do not enter that room?"
What is it?

edit: i found a futon inside. But what happens after?

Edit2: Oh nvm, i know what is it now. But with horror atmosphere and a text like that is scary

Last edited:

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
I picked up 1.3 and it just adds outdoor scenes to NG+ and a gallery-ish mode in a park where you can call all of the girls after getting their endings.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
objects you need to find are kinda just glowing lil boxes, girls are located near the red cloths, the room w/ a futon is used when you have 2 full bars w/ a girl.
better to check for the tickets on the last day.
A's: 1f left most corner after entry, it's on the shelf.

B's: turn right then upstairs, front corridor (w/o room) 4th window to the right. (or 8 if you count it that way)

C's: go further down the corridor of B's then turn right , go in the room across from the men's toilet, it's sticked on one of the green boards.

D's: go further down the right after B's corridor, up the stairs, its on the shelf.

E's: 1f go to the left head down the corridor, go to the door that is the furthest, it's on the fallen shelf.

Last edited:

Lumpiestpear

May 6, 2018
I have found that everyone hates how slow the character walks but alas there is a fix.
When you launch the game the unity engine will be pulled up just change numbers in the top right from 1.00 to 4.00 and voila magically the game is 4x faster.

• Wow
Reactions: ob123

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
unless you have bot that is
anyways thanks for answer i just see alot of autists; pardon, Artists that have exacly the same style and i was just wondering
hey as long as they provide me with fappable material i aint questioning them
1629646146271.png

Atarasu

Formerly 'Atlas_I'
Nov 8, 2019
Anyone know the name of the artist? I tried looking for the developer's name but nothing came out

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes