Moka

Aug 3, 2017
It's a good game, and the environment leaves you with a feeling that something is going to jump in your face and scream at you.

It is very enjoyable although the truth in my opinion should be more girls.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Great atmosphere with very spooky undertone and unique 2d on 3d background
There's only like 30 minutes of content but the super slow walking, item collecting, and searching the girls will took you more than hours of gameplay. Honestly game is not worth it.

AppData\LocalLow\sakakumo\manabiya OR just click on the bottom right on the main menu
Save file:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Dropped this game really quick. You walk awfully slow, even if the option is called "fast", and you have to endure it while finding and cleaning up spots around the school to earn money. Going further, while it is about prostitution it still requires you to have credit for each single girl, not even global credit that could be earned with all girls, so that also plays into the slow category for which you most likely need multiple playthroughs (though that anyway since each girl has their own ending, but the keyword being slow).

Edit: I mean, even if you had the money and don't need to find spots to clean up, walking that slow you still have to find each girl, or at least those of interest.

alex211

May 6, 2017
Map is seemingly the same all the time. Press F7 to open up all the options, put force mouse lock to false or whatever so you can actually play the game, set the time to 4+ and walk like the flash to pick up the cum stains everywhere. And spam the highest costing stuff you can. Also look for glowing boxes and phones. Bam I just saved you like 2-3 hours of walking simulator. Also I'm a pussy so when I knocked over a box I almost ripped my dick off. Fair warning the game is spoopy because of the environment and sound but there's no jump scares or anything. Unless you count those fucking boxes that you can knock over.

alex211

May 6, 2017
Game is not horror, but it is literally dark with a dark theme. MTL from when I played wasn't super accurate, so maybe the theme isn't quite what I think it is... But the premise is pretty much the same.

Someone let me know if you figure out what to do inside the office that the masters don't want you to go in.
Max out a girls affection and interact with the bed in there for a scene.

Reactions: Prick

lullus35

May 4, 2020
So for anyone wondering, when you get a ending with the girl ("donated" enough) you then can have fun with them free of charge in New Game + rounds and they lose their cencor bars from their face.

ALSO after getting the ending for a girl you get the option to finding a ticket that lets you do things on the valley.

Reactions: LurkerFrontCenter

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i played this like 2 months or so ago, when you start in that narrow path between houses, theres no collison. i walked too far inside one of the houses and fell off the map. that was the end with this game for me LOL

Reactions: Sasirs
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes