LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
the data.zip seems to be corrupted or something, when i try to extract it using winrar. It says that the data that im trying to extract is empty or something like that, tried redownloading, same thing happened, can you maybe fix the zip?

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
the data.zip seems to be corrupted or something, when i try to extract it using winrar. It says that the data that im trying to extract is empty or something like that, tried redownloading, same thing happened, can you maybe fix the zip?
I use 7zip.

7zip self extract and zip created with bandizip, or download 7zip

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
No problems on my end with that one, just tried it myself. Try redownloading it, or try an alternative like 7zip. In some cases some minor corruption can occur in .rar files if your storage medium is old, 7zip can usually subvert that.

Edit: hah, crosspost.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdNayshin

CoconutPanda

Formerly 'BukoPanda'
Dec 23, 2019
Umm can someone please help me?
My screen only shows purple screen even when I press start, still purple
Any thing I could do to fix this?

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
the game's too spooky so i just spawn those girls on me, took a lil bit of time to learn but it worked out great. its a shame they all have the same animation

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Where i can find the ticket also what does it look like? Cuz i didn't saw it clearly on the tutorial on New game+ and dunno how to find that tutorial other than playing the game again

PervxKing

Aug 8, 2017
My entire screen is purple and I can't see anything, I can still interact and hear and the text shows on screen am I missing something for the world to generate properly?

Anyone know how to fix this?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes