Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
How about use Texture Replacer ?
It has dump function & replace texture on realtime. Your worked textures may be can used on new game updates.
Your worked textures(manabiya & sagashimono) are not dumping on gallery mode.. may be those are used on in game scene...
make uncensor with replacer, bepinex with uncensor, translator.
Extract in game folder

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
make uncensor with replacer, bepinex with uncensor, translator.
Extract in game folder
Translator makes your worked as "VIRUS" (actually not)
"ModImagesDump" folder is no more needs. ^^

You did a really good job. I will check it later..
And I have a favor to ask.
May I distribute your material to the Korean community?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
The game's ambience is pretty gloomy, considering the plot it makes sense since you are moving away.
image_2022-07-04_152900734.png
Also the dev got the ruins kind of right, it's a decrepit place where people go for a shag so of course it's going to look like it has enough hiding spots where something can jump out in a second to scare you off, it's the best type of horror because of the ambience, animations are good too and if he makes a easter egg in the ruins where it has a jumpscare i won't even get mad.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
The game's ambience is pretty gloomy, considering the plot it makes sense since you are moving away.
View attachment 1907406
Also the dev got the ruins kind of right, it's a decrepit place where people go for a shag so of course it's going to look like it has enough hiding spots where something can jump out in a second to scare you off, it's the best type of horror because of the ambience, animations are good too and if he makes a easter egg in the ruins where it has a jumpscare i won't even get mad.
If want, I can replace graffiti with scary like It
hdbit-02_dominant_a10.jpg

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Translator makes your worked as "VIRUS" (actually not)
"ModImagesDump" folder is no more needs. ^^

You did a really good job. I will check it later..
And I have a favor to ask.
May I distribute your material to the Korean community?
Yes, if want.
Until someone did better uncensor

Reactions: kumarin

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So far I like the new game but sad that the dev still won't put in a proper BJ scene. Sure licking the head and part of the shaft is also technically part of a BJ but I just can't consider it to be. It's more of a tease to get the soldier standing at attention but not what I'll call a full sexual act.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
I dont see jumpscare in previous game.
This game have ambient sound like in horrors.
Scary only girls flat and stay sideways barely visible and when you close turn turn to you
there's a spot in the middle corridor when u walk close to it the cardboard box will fall

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Update 1.04 and cant find download

1.04 - Fixed a bug in which pressing a specific key on the title screen would reset the save data.
- Added hints to some events.
- Fixed flags in some events.
- Changed collision detection of some objects.
1.02 - Add "brightness" option
- Fixed an event (No. 013, 030) that made the progress of some events impossible.
- Other minor fixes

upd.png

May 15, 2017
the game's too spooky so i just spawn those girls on me, took a lil bit of time to learn but it worked out great. its a shame they all have the same animation
Hey I'm interested in learning how to do that - would you be able to give me any tips how to try that?
What kind of tool do you need to use

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Hey I'm interested in learning how to do that - would you be able to give me any tips how to try that?
What kind of tool do you need to use
well first off u get into the school right, then u open up UnityExplorer ( F7 ) and open object explorer
now u look for FPSController ( ur character ) and click on it. now that u inspecting FPSController copy ur position.
after that back to OE u look for charactors and click the drop down arrow now there are 5 characters, choose one thats available and click on it. paste ur position on their's and enter, done. now F7 and enjoy (sry for bad english hope u understand the ins)
1657113131523.png

Reactions: wazxy

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
some texts are too close to each other and overlap
and I have strange letters or characters on the upper screen. Is that a bug or what is it?
everything works, but the translation could be nicer, hope it will be continued

[VIRUS] bepinex tex r

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes