Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Am I missing something, OP's 1.4 version of the game has been decensored?
I only see decensor files for older versions and wonder if they are compatible with this latest one.

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
Am I missing something, OP's 1.4 version of the game has been decensored?
I only see decensor files for older versions and wonder if they are compatible with this latest one.
No, i dont think it is compatible anymore

the uncensor patch has rendered my game inoperable
I dont know which uncensored patch that you using, but any uncensored patch you seen in this thread is already outdated for current 1.4 build.
The latest one that being post by Akina007 Is for newer/different game from this developer. Please read the thread/comment before applying any of the patch in the future. Hope this help.

May 6, 2017
As promise
My Full Manual Translation work using BepInEx as my tool
I think i manage to cover all the dialogue this game have, so if you guys manage to find something i miss, forgive me. I dont think i have any more time to make any adjustment to this translation. You are free to do that if you like however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To apply my translation, just download the attach file , extract the file and then copy paste it in game folder, replace any if its prompt

(Im using Schoolhouse v1.40 + BepInEx as my base so i dont know if this file work in different version of the game or using different autotranslator, im not a tech guy so dont ask me)

For people who dosent know how to apply the the translation file, here the link for the Full game with my translation on it

(Edit: You might have notice the game folder name has MTL on it when u extract it, ignore the name, i just forgot to change the name of the folder is all)

I dont think there will any virus since I use the same game file that BaasB put at the op front page of this thread. But as usual, download it at your own risk. Have fun you guys

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
How do I change language to english?
You can download my version of the game if you like (comment above this), since i already translate it manually, it wont be MTL anymore, so enjoy.

PS: if you still unable to make it english, try playing it with your internet on

Reactions: F230
May 15, 2017
well first off u get into the school right, then u open up UnityExplorer ( F7 ) and open object explorer
now u look for FPSController ( ur character ) and click on it. now that u inspecting FPSController copy ur position.
after that back to OE u look for charactors and click the drop down arrow now there are 5 characters, choose one thats available and click on it. paste ur position on their's and enter, done. now F7 and enjoy (sry for bad english hope u understand the ins)
View attachment 1910802
Thanks so much for your reply!
One thing -how do i install unity explorer? I tried to put the .dll in the plugin folder but Im not sure if I am doing it right. Could you tell me how to install it?

1659612662282.png

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
As promise
My Full Manual Translation work using BepInEx as my tool
I think i manage to cover all the dialogue this game have, so if you guys manage to find something i miss, forgive me. I dont think i have any more time to make any adjustment to this translation. You are free to do that if you like however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To apply my translation, just download the attach file , extract the file and then copy paste it in game folder, replace any if its prompt

(Im using Schoolhouse v1.40 + BepInEx as my base so i dont know if this file work in different version of the game or using different autotranslator, im not a tech guy so dont ask me)

For people who dosent know how to apply the the translation file, here the link for the Full game with my translation on it
Mega
(Edit: You might have notice the game folder name has MTL on it when u extract it, ignore the name, i just forgot to change the name of the folder is all)

I dont think there will any virus since I use the same game file that BaasB put at the op front page of this thread. But as usual, download it at your own risk. Have fun you guys
Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if this only works for 1.4 or does it work for 1.5?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
(28 MB)
If downloaded from OP, it has "BepinEx".
Just extract uncensor pack to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
It's support v1.0 and v1.43. of course working on v1.40.

I don't kmow where texture_00_fc36b2af1a8c1ececd25fdf30ab736bb.png file is used.
And another 1 file is not dumped. When mosaic scene is appeared, plz let me know about. (about above file too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spico
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes