Feb 3, 2020
My entire screen is purple and I can't see anything, I can still interact and hear and the text shows on screen am I missing something for the world to generate properly?

Anyone know how to fix this?
3 other people asked before and no one replied, so probably no one knows. You could redownload the game.

I just realised and apologise for sounding curt. My intention is that there hasn't been an answer before so it is unlikely now, so it is much quicker for you to maybe redownload the game instead of waiting for an answer. Maybe keep the save before deleting and redownload the game and paste ur save file.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervxKing
Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know any similar games with this type of gameplay? (already played the other game from this dev). The concept of this one is really good but there's not much content

Monn

Oct 31, 2017
I hope a clear translation is made for this game, the MTL is appreciated, but it does little to make things understandable.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
I hope a clear translation is made for this game, the MTL is appreciated, but it does little to make things understandable.
For what it's worth, there isn't much worth translating. The story is "My girlfriend broke up with me and I'm moving in a week, so my friend told me about an abandoned school where I can get laid a bunch and gave me some money to go try it out." That's about it. A translation would be nice, sure, but as far as understanding the game, I'm not sure it would do much.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
There are non-replayable events in the game, so using a completed save file would only really give you access to the gallery.

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
sakakumo has released a new game

I have v1.0.0. Autotranslate is working with BepInEx and it's quite understandable.
You can find it on anime-sharing (look for [220703][さかくも] さがしもの [RJ392741] )
Latest (copy to \Sagashimono_ver1.00\Windows\)
Latest
In Attached files my autotranslate txt (copy to \Sagashimono_ver1.00\Windows\BepInEx\)

(translator is for x64 system, clean Mac version included in separate Zip).
(in JPY but Google translate work fine).

Last edited:

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
I have v1.0.0. Autotranslate is working with BepInEx and it's quite understandable.
You can find it on anime-sharing (look for [220703][さかくも] さがしもの [RJ392741] )
Latest (copy to \Sagashimono_ver1.00\Windows\)
Latest
In Attached files my autotranslate txt (copy to \Sagashimono_ver1.00\Windows\BepInEx\)

Here is my game folder (translator is for x64 system, clean Mac version included in separate Zip).
(in JPY but Google translate work fine).
Here my game with autotranslate and my uncensor for animated scenes:

Only uncensor: (extract in game/Sagashimono_Data/, rename or replace original)

prev.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Here my game with autotranslate and my uncensor for animated scenes:

Only uncensor: (extract in game/Sagashimono_Data/, rename or replace original)

View attachment 1905489
How about use Texture Replacer ?
It has dump function & replace texture on realtime. Your worked textures may be can used on new game updates.
Your worked textures(manabiya & sagashimono) are not dumping on gallery mode.. may be those are used on in game scene...

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
How about use Texture Replacer ?
It has dump function & replace texture on realtime. Your worked textures may be can used on new game updates.
Your worked textures(manabiya & sagashimono) are not dumping on gallery mode.. may be those are used on in game scene...
Test replacer, when back home.
Replace textures better than edit files manually

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
hope the new game doesnt have jumpscare like the last one, that shit almost got me snap off my lil weewee
I dont see jumpscare in previous game.
This game have ambient sound like in horrors.
Scary only girls flat and stay sideways barely visible and when you close turn turn to you

Reactions: ob123
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes