bp

Jul 2, 2017
any one got any hot tips on how to find sisters password or where to find drugs :)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
okay.. i have to ask...

why is soo much womans have the exact same haircut ?
why is MILF always have to have big tits ?
why schoolgirls always have to look like prostitute ?

just question that i ask myself everytime when i see games like this ...
you can also say why do the characters all look the same.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Vanessa and Kelly are hot, Amy as well

+- Engrish is sometimes cringe-inducing
+- Seriously? Twins where you only have different hair color? They look fine but damn that's lazy

- MC looks like he's 8 or something
- Lee looks like a joke
- Bill is a fucking potato
- Emily is the same bundle of re-used assets from 100 other games... the alt chick with shaven sides... boring

After I got home the first time, the game bugged out on me. Starting with day 2, every time I talked to someone, it just showed a picture of the bathroom at your home. Hope this gets fixed. No use playing any further for me. I'll check it out once it's fixed.

bp

Jul 2, 2017
i think i maybe at the end of this build has anyone got farther on any of these quests
-come to lee at day
-check ladies` room
-find drugs
-get bill to party
-meet the neibor girl

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
Jesus fuck the english is this game is next level. Not even google translate could have done such a poor job.

It's like reading one of those 4chan greentexts where someone pretends not to be able to speak english.

To developer: buy one of your friends who speaks english a beer or two to translate it, because clearly you can't.

ICGhub

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Jesus fuck the english is this game is next level. Not even google translate could have done such a poor job.

It's like reading one of those 4chan greentexts where someone pretends not to be able to speak english.

To developer: buy one of your friends who speaks english a beer or two to translate it, because clearly you can't.
Working on it, sorry for that mis

ICGhub

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
i think i maybe at the end of this build has anyone got farther on any of these quests
-come to lee at day
-check ladies` room
-find drugs
-get bill to party
-meet the neibor girl
Yeah, that's it, wait for the next version.

bp

Jul 2, 2017
Its the first release of this free game why dont you give the dev a fucking break and stop being such entitled pricks about it. Yea theres mistake in 0.1's get over it. The way you guys are acting is why a lot of devs give up on projects. I find this release pretty darn fun and enjoy it . We dont need your toxicity here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its the first release of this free game why dont you give the dev a fucking break and stop being such entitled pricks about it. Yea theres mistake in 0.1's get over it. The way you guys are acting is why a lot of devs give up on projects. I find this release pretty darn fun and enjoy it . We dont need your toxicity here.
Feel free to not read posts you don't like but until you get mod status don't tell people what they can and can'ta say.

We don't need armchair mod bullshit here.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes