Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
okay.. i have to ask...

why is soo much womans have the exact same haircut ?
why is MILF always have to have big tits ?
why schoolgirls always have to look like prostitute ?

just question that i ask myself everytime when i see games like this ...

add the milf in first pic in addition, she also share same haircut. XD
Probably working with limited assets.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I am interested in the story of the spanish teacher, as i had done something similar with my math teacher.
To make a long story short, she was lonely after a divorce and thought that my dedication to learning the language was really attractive. After I finished High school, she messaged me on facebook asking me out, and we spent most of the months leading up to me going off to college in bed.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Not much to say for a 0.1, but it's the dev's first and he can turn the tables with the proper adjustments that some users pointed out. Also, be careful with the NTR involving the sexy bitch teach Kelly (or the other ladies if u go down that route) as manny dudes will play the game just to tap her sweet booty and she's a potential love interest or friends with benefits material at least ;)

The mom (Mandy) already masturbates thinking of the MC, so that's a plus ... like Linda from Milfy City (also, the sis owes him :sneaky:). The douche's mom (Zac or whatever his name was) is probably interested in the MC so a little cuckolding for that shitface would be a good "reward". You get yourself a proofreader, a couple more MILFS and college babes, a catchy story and you good to go ... after the pocket gets filled nicely, a proper rendering rig for high quality renders and VOILA !

edenz

Jun 26, 2019
(Smooth skin, Same hairstyle, Same clothing...etc)
Guys, calm the fuck down!
It's obvious this is the first game for this dev, they just started their Patreon yesterday, and let me tell you.. assets like hair, clothing and meshes..etc are fucking expensive! (they could be priced from 15$ to even 100$ !!!!)
Support them so they can buy new assets and improve their game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
(Smooth skin, Same hairstyle, Same clothing...etc)
Guys, calm the fuck down!
It's obvious this is the first game for this dev, they just started their Patreon yesterday, and let me tell you.. assets like hair, clothing and meshes..etc are fucking expensive! (they could be priced from 15$ to even 100$ !!!!)
Support them so they can buy new assets and improve their game.
how many devs actually started with paying their assets from the start ??

1 out of hundreds...

they are way enougth free assets here and in multiples website that can be take to start with before starting to invest money in game.

many many dev do that. why do you think some "new devs" start a game with shittons of chars and stuff ? they aint put thousand $$ in assets the first day.

if you a dev, you better wont count on support for getting stuff, better use your real life work money for buy stuff. (yeah, it cost alots.. no joke, i lost count on my own game, even tho its not the biggest greatest game.)

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Schooling [v0.1][ICG hub] - Original Size: 600.16MB

Download Win (48.6 MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i'm guessing i must already be done with this, can't find drugs, can't get vanessa's fone, can't do most of the quests cuz either nothing works or no one i can talk to knows anything....

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes