VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I played this again and Vanessa's part about to look good and Sofia (bill's mother). If i could have known this before being abandoned, i would support his works, also with that low support from patreon, i think my support isnt enough. LOL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev paused pledges over 1 year ago ...
I played this again and Vanessa's part about to look good and Sofia (bill's mother). If i could have known this before being abandoned, i would support his works, also with that low support from patreon, i think my support isnt enough. LOL
Game be stuck in the go to this house at that hour shenanigans.
All of it became cumbersome and glitched all the time.

ICGhub

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Hah)
Unfortunately, Schooling is abandoned. A new game will be released soon, but it will be 3D on Unity. Hope you test it too.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Damn another school setting gone.. looking for a game forgot the name only scene comes to mind where mc saw teacher being blackmail by principal thru the keyhole and decide to help the teacher out..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there isn't much on this game, just build up for later and that late never came.

dev still gets 1 buck from 1 patron montly, rest have bailed. rest stats are at graphtreon if interested.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well there isn't much on this game, just build up for later and that late never came.

dev still gets 1 buck from 1 patron montly, rest have bailed. rest stats are at graphtreon if interested.
They paused donations (at least, according to their October 2020 post), so at least they don't seem to be trying to take without giving.

Reactions: fmb3

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Abandoned"

Soooo sad, this game is beautiful
Yeah, it's a bit of a pity. A few posts up from here ICGhub said they were going to work on a 3D Unity game, but I haven't seen anything about that so far. They were last seen on F95Zone three months ago, so they do pop in from time to time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
patreon news are 2 years old so safe to say that nothing is happening.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
patreon news are 2 years old so safe to say that nothing is happening.
Well, except that they posted here about 10 months ago, and they were seen on this site just under 3 months ago. I'm not saying that means something is happening, but it's why I @'ed them in my post.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure but it took "a while" from dev to commit that this project got abandoned (mods put tag wayyyyyyyyyy before dev made post that abandoned).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Obviously this game is done for, to this day my favorite. Are there any games on here like this that you basically fuck a whole town of milfs, aside from the well known ones obviously.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Obviously this game is done for, to this day my favorite. Are there any games on here like this that you basically fuck a whole town of milfs, aside from the well known ones obviously.
You probably will get more success in responses if you post on this forum instead. I would recommend including a link to the first page of this thread so others who might not know this game can get a better idea for offering suggestions.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes