Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Last post on patreon is in oct 31.

Could the game be abandoned soon? or is it normal for this Dev?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

Well its hard to make a game when you are making less from it. Dude only earns i think not more than 20 dollars and Dude was making it for at least a year making something, only to make amount like that. Very little compared to the minimum wage jobs.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well its hard to make a game when you are making less from it. Dude only earns i think not more than 20 dollars and Dude was making it for at least a year making something, only to make amount like that. Very little compared to the minimum wage jobs.
That's all true, but still doesn't answer the question lol. I am also curious about the normal release rate of this dev. And, I'm not saying it should be rushed, just looking for an average expected wait time, to know if something may have happened or if it normally takes this long to release an update on this game. Having to work a normal job, definitely means the game will take longer, but it'd be cool to know if that's the case or if they're actually slower or faster than this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, he earns little, but this does not prevent him from posting on patreon, explaining the situation, what about the update, what is the situation with him/the game, etc.

The money situation does not stop him from informing us. And I can see that he prefers to ignore it all.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
That's all true, but still doesn't answer the question lol. I am also curious about the normal release rate of this dev. And, I'm not saying it should be rushed, just looking for an average expected wait time, to know if something may have happened or if it normally takes this long to release an update on this game. Having to work a normal job, definitely means the game will take longer, but it'd be cool to know if that's the case or if they're actually slower or faster than this.
Ok, he earns little, but this does not prevent him from posting on patreon, explaining the situation, what about the update, what is the situation with him/the game, etc.

The money situation does not stop him from informing us. And I can see that he prefers to ignore it all.

The guy seems too 'frustrated' by it that he doesn't give care at this point? I think that's the reason. I Mean, i am speaking from my experience, not exact situation but same method? though if i were in his place i would stop the pledges and shut my patreon completely

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

The dev has, traditionally been much more regular in updates. The last release was August 2020 and the last Patreon post was October 31, so anyone thinking "Yeesh! This isn't good" is totally justified, I think. This is generally a very bad sign. Hopefully, if the dev is going through hardship still, they will recover soon and be able to work on the game again. Most likely, however, this will at least go to Abandoned status on F95 for the time being; we probably wouldn't see an update for quite some time (if ever) with this length of absence.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
ICGhub
Hello, we've reached 3.5 months of no communication across all platforms. Would you care to give us an update on the state of things here (since you still visit this site apparently)?

Reactions: Qmil679

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmm, I think this may have been a case of in it for the money, not in it for the passion. And well... since basically no money, it be dead. (Not saying this is inherently wrong btw, but it isn't exactly a good motivator :S )

Although if I was to theorize I reckon the whole ntr debacle that happened probably did the most damage to this game. cause it would have turned a lot of the target audience off. One scene can kill a game if it goes against the rest of the content. (for example you don't throw a random gangbang scene into a whole romance VN, which results in culling a chunk of your target audience.... especially if it is unavoidable).

would be interesting to see what will happen if the dev returns.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game was the most interesting thing you can find here.
It was my style.
I'm really sorry to hear that this game has been abandoned.
This game was a dream game for those who loved MILF.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Valronn and ICGhub

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
hmmm, I think this may have been a case of in it for the money, not in it for the passion. And well... since basically no money, it be dead. (Not saying this is inherently wrong btw, but it isn't exactly a good motivator :S )

Although if I was to theorize I reckon the whole ntr debacle that happened probably did the most damage to this game. cause it would have turned a lot of the target audience off. One scene can kill a game if it goes against the rest of the content. (for example you don't throw a random gangbang scene into a whole romance VN, which results in culling a chunk of your target audience.... especially if it is unavoidable).

would be interesting to see what will happen if the dev returns.
I agree with most of what you've mentioned. I felt the game lacked passion, there was no real build up or plot, the updates were always short, nothing stood out to me.

Reactions: bobdillan

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
This game was the most interesting thing you can find here.
It was my style.
I'm really sorry to hear that this game has been abandoned.
This game was a dream game for those who loved MILF.
Dev was not paid enough. I did some thinking back then if i am going to support his, i don't have any problem if i spend some money on his project but will it sustain the life of project? No. I just hope back then that a lot of people support him but sadly not that much.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes