GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Wow I am just not impressed. Spelling error on the name verification page (2nd page in the game) along with some heavy Engrish. I'm going to pass on this game. Lots of luck, dev.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Loving the game and the models used. All I have left on my quest list is visit Alex at the gym, talk to Ms Kelly about lessons and meet Vanessa at your house. I'm using the V8 and followed to the end of the V7 guide. Is there a V8 walkthrough please. Had good flow so far but don't want to wreck it by picking the wrong stuff etc.

EDIT

Never mind. Managed to get all quests done. Great content so far.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Loving the game and the models used. All I have left on my quest list is visit Alex at the gym, talk to Ms Kelly about lessons and meet Vanessa at your house. I'm using the V8 and followed to the end of the V7 guide. Is there a V8 walkthrough please. Had good flow so far but don't want to wreck it by picking the wrong stuff etc.

EDIT

Never mind. Managed to get all quests done. Great content so far.
Sorry, I haven't had time to update it to v0.8. I hopefully will finish tomorrow.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This game have been updated recently? Because I played it few months ago and Idk which current version was

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ok cool, i wasnt aware any patches work for android as well as pc, im crap and moving foldees aroikd but that should be very simple to do, thanks.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Ok cool, i wasnt aware any patches work for android as well as pc, im crap and moving foldees aroikd but that should be very simple to do, thanks.
Actually it isn't. You need a generated incestpatch.rpyc file to patch the android. If you don't have the game on your pc then you'll have to ask someone who does for the .rpyc file.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Cheers both of you guys for the info and the help, gotta love some of the community will give that a try.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
community helps except when some obnoxious ask full save at end of game cuz they just wanna see sexscenes not to play game.

Reactions: Valronn
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes