gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub i think i found 2 little mistakes.In the first screenshot i think there should be written the name from the mc instead that she say mc.And in the second i think there should be answer Vanessa instead the mc

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I've tried several different android ports over several different versions, and none have been playable yet. Well, here goes try number 3.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I know that it has a lot of questions about the ntr here already, but I couldn't find a straight answer about it, I only read that it has something with the teacher, does it have some ntr content besides that? What exactly happens with the teacher? If i'ts something with a character that the MC has no emotional relationship with and no one steals a girl from him, I think I can tolerate

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I'm new here. are there any animated scenes?
Sex scenes are made with 2 images, which change from one image to another.

I know that it has a lot of questions about the ntr here already, but I couldn't find a straight answer about it, I only read that it has something with the teacher, does it have some ntr content besides that? What exactly happens with the teacher? If i'ts something with a character that the MC has no emotional relationship with and no one steals a girl from him, I think I can tolerate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is as close to NTR that I saw in version 0.8.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
For a game "worldmap style" i got to say, it's really well done. The questlog function is really well done and you don't have to search 10 minutes for what to do or what you've missed.

Even if the development of some character is maybe a little too fast, the scenes are quite enjoyable.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi just wondering is the ntr avoidable? I've done a search but can't find a definite answer? So does anyone know if the ntr is avoidable? Thank you for your time :)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The game is definitely not bad but it suffers a bit from writting/grammar errors in the dialogs. I am not a native English speaker myself so I know it is hard to do but it would help the overall quality if the writting gets reworked.

The other aspects are good, the models look nice and the little animation is working for me.
I hope we get in the future more choices (for those who want) for NTR/sharing.

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
she's in her classroom in the morning but there's no option to give her drugs. it would be great if there's a way to fix this. i'm using the incest patch. great game btw, loving it.
In the morning or in the midday she should stay by the toilets here you can give her the drugs

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
In the morning or in the midday she should stay by the toilets here you can give her the drugs
even removing the incest patch and starting from an earlier save didn't help. she's nowhere to be seen in or around the toilets either. meh meh..

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes