Peserval

Game Compressor
May 3, 2017
Schooling [v0.8] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so that giving drugs to emily is early quest to gain access to girls bathroom and that quest stays on list (like showering with landlady/mother) even when completed it. dev needs to do some bug hunting.

also got error on school when talking to ms kelly after class.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys //...

Yes i need this 2 task is still struck with me . Is there any other task available !?

1) "Join mom in the shower" - its is completed and still the task is not removed .
2) "Give drugs to emily in the school hall at day" - can't find emily on all school days from Mon-Fri.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys //...

Yes i need this 2 task is still struck with me . Is there any other task available !?

1) "Join mom in the shower" - its is completed and still the task is not removed .
2) "Give drugs to emily in the school hall at day" - can't find emily on all school days from Mon-Fri.
landlady/mom can't be completed (marked as completed yet) and like I said above drugs quest is completed on day 2 so if you have access to ladies toilet then you have done that quest, check that corridoor which leads to gym etc and if emily is there then you need to give her drugs and if isn't and you can go to ladies room then you have done that quest.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
landlady/mom can't be completed (marked as completed yet) and like I said above drugs quest is completed on day 2 so if you have access to ladies toilet then you have done that quest, check that corridoor which leads to gym etc and if emily is there then you need to give her drugs and if isn't and you can go to ladies room then you have done that quest.

Hi

Yes , i have done several times the Shower with mom ,so i guess its completed , but all other completed tasks are removed from task list ?! , but this one is still exists .

And as for Emily drug task - i could not catch her at the HALL or Bathroom - guess i might have finished that too.

Thanks.

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
im stuck at meet vanessa at your house finish vanessa and roommate storyline there is nothing else to do too anyone?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im stuck at meet vanessa at your house finish vanessa and roommate storyline there is nothing else to do too anyone?
after mc has had sex with vanessa and roomie/sister then end of this version except some text.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so i take soon this game will shut down right? too many player less patron and he's trying it for year. Not unless, he's doing for love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ICGhub

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
ICGhub i downloaded this game, almost 24 hours ago. I must say its good. I had fun playing but whatever you decide, goodluck with everything in your life!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough v0.7 - DOWNLOAD

=NOW TO TRIGGER A NEW QUESTS, JUST CLICK ON THE BED IN YOUR ROOM=

Changelog v0.8:

- 2 H-scenes with your teacher (Ms. Kelly)!

- 1 H-scene with Vanessa!

-1 H-scene with Vanessa and Amy!

Save file - DOWNLOAD
I don't know whether you did this yourself, BaasB, or whether you got it from ICG Hub's Patreon page. However, while I appreciate the inclusion of a save file, it would be nice if people posting the walkthrough that I created, could at least:
  1. Give me credit for the work by linking to my post (instead of using a separate Mega link), a post which had been linked in the OP previously, but has since been linked to your post; and
  2. Give the most recent walkthrough, rather than labeling it for v0.7 but having it actually be for v0.6.
I put quite a bit of time in creating and updating the walkthrough over the course of most of the game's versions (after people kept requesting one). I didn't have to do this — at all. Maybe I won't bother to make a WT for v0.8 and instead wait for your / ICG's walkthrough . . . of this latest version, and not for what is now 2 versions back.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I don't know whether you did this yourself, BaasB, or whether you got it from ICG Hub's Patreon page. However, while I appreciate the inclusion of a save file, it would be nice if people posting the walkthrough that I created, could at least:
  1. Give me credit for the work by linking to my post (instead of using a separate Mega link), a post which had been linked in the OP previously, but has since been linked to your post; and
  2. Give the most recent walkthrough, rather than labeling it for v0.7 but having it actually be for v0.6.
I put quite a bit of time in creating and updating the walkthrough over the course of most of the game's versions (after people kept requesting one). I didn't have to do this — at all. Maybe I won't bother to make a WT for v0.8 and instead wait for your / ICG's walkthrough . . . of this latest version, and not for what is now 2 versions back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/schooling-v0-8-icg-hub.58125/

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes