harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Catching teacher is compulsory in order to get quest completed. And MC does feel some kind of jealous about it. That's why there is a NTR tag for this game. And there is no alternative quest provided for it like we see in games like Family Venture etc. So, yeah NTR in this game is unavoidable or atleast sharing is. In that sharing also, that BBC get to fuck her while MC only gets bj. Fucking bullshit. If we say no to sharing, it is implied that he will cuck you with other women (that may involve all the girls including main, who knows). So, yeah, in a way, sharing is also forced.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Catching teacher is compulsory in order to get quest completed. And MC does feel some kind of jealous about it. That's why there is a NTR tag for this game. And there is no alternative quest provided for it like we see in games like Family Venture etc. So, yeah NTR in this game is unavoidable or atleast sharing is. In that sharing also, that BBC get to fuck her while MC only gets bj. Fucking bullshit. If we say no to sharing, it is implied that he will cuck you with other women (that may involve all the girls including main, who knows). So, yeah, in a way, sharing is also forced.
Guess that is me out then not a fan of sharing or NTR. Like really why do we always have to play as some wimp with no backbone.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is skipping dead lines like they were sand on a beach ...

September 30th pledge was the work is going on
for a very long time and I have only two days a week to create the game.
Next month there will be a patron-only add-on and
in November a version for everyone

Then October 31st meant the total halt ...
Happy Halloween to everyone!
I'm very sorry, but I will be doing the next part a little longer than before.
That's why, I will pause

Maybe dragging this into Christmas update .. who knows ...

This is December calling .. um .. Where is my ”November a version for everyone” ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any modicum of playtime you give to this game is appreciated,
so the result of your gaming told in walkthrough would be helpful,
I would like your input, yes, of course, thank you very much,
CookieMonster666
I was told it was incredibly intuitive and easy to find everything in the latest version of the game, so I was just going to update again with v0.9. I can spend a little time tomorrow and update for v0.8 if you'd like.
This game gets hectic when strolling from one house to another waiting 4 scenes to trigger.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666

This game gets hectic when strolling from one house to another waiting 4 scenes to trigger.
Definitely. Often, when I do an update for the walkthrough, I end up rewriting a large part of the previous walkthrough in an effort to make things more efficient for the player. So, for example, I try to eliminate skipping time when I can so that you almost always have something to do. Given the nature of the game, there is definitely a lot to do a lot of the time.

Can you imagine if you were actually the MC in this game? You would burn 10,000 calories every day, you would very possibly mix up girls' names, and your dick would chafe . . . badly. This being so ridiculous is actually part of the entertainment of the game for me. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666

This will probably take me one more day. I have had some family matters to take care of, so I didn't get as far along as I thought I would. I should finish soon, though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Take your time .. we know MC really needs the rest ...
we will pick up gaming the moment you get the walkthrough running.
10k calories? more like 100k. dick would just drop off eventually.
This will probably take me one more day. I have had some family matters to take care of, so I didn't get as far along as I thought I would. I should finish soon, though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Last post on patreon is in oct 31.

Could the game be abandoned soon? or is it normal for this Dev?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Last post on patreon is in oct 31.

Could the game be abandoned soon? or is it normal for this Dev?
Well its hard to make a game when you are making less from it. Dude only earns i think not more than 20 dollars and Dude was making it for at least a year making something, only to make amount like that. Very little compared to the minimum wage jobs.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes