gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub i found a little mistakes.The first is picture is that you forget to set who say this textline.The second picture is written max but i have changed the mc name.And the third picture is that the mc ask for bill instead Lee

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there is nothing there, I clicked everything, nothing worked, in the cabinets themselves I clicked clothes too. I do not understand anything!
need hint
I think you first have to try to get the phone from Vanessa (and fail) in the classroom. The next morning (when it's still morning — the steaming cup of coffee at the top of the screen) go to the girls' locker room and check the first (left) locker. In the pants hanging there is a cellphone. Click on that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game has a few issues that probably should be sorted out:
  • After applying lotion to Mrs. Union, you can apply it again right afterward. The option probably shouldn't be there a second time on the same day.
  • At Lee's house, after his mom answers the door, you click Call Lee. Then the MC asks, "Is Bill at home?"
  • So, let me get this straight: Kevin is going to steal alcohol for Lee and the MC by making Kevin's mom think the MC is about to shoplift? He may not keep the candy, but what happens when she later finds her inventory is missing a bottle of alcohol? :unsure:
  • At the party, after Vanessa hides behind the door and then leaves, I had the MC go back to the room where "Rock" and Vanessa are. When the MC then leaves the party and sleeps, the picture that night (when Mandy enters the MC's room) shows the room with "Rock" and Vanessa at the party.

Last edited:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
This game has a few issues that probably should be sorted out:
  • After applying lotion to Mrs. Union, you can apply it again right afterward. The option probably shouldn't be there a second time on the same day.
  • At Lee's house, after his mom answers the door, you click Call Lee. Then the MC asks, "Is Bill at home?"
  • So, let me get this straight: Kevin is going to steal alcohol for Lee and the MC by making Kevin's mom think the MC is about to shoplift? He may not keep the candy, but what happens when she later finds her inventory is missing a bottle of alcohol? :unsure:
  • At the party, after Vanessa hides behind the door and then leaves, I had the MC go back to the room where "Rock" and Vanessa are. When the MC then leaves the party and sleep, the picture that night (when Mandy enters the MC's room) shows the room with "Rock" and Vanessa at the party.
Lotion to Mrs union? I can't even talk with her son, like quest say. I can only see her in window with a loop scene

EDIT: Undersatand. For who is in trouble talk with Mr union at union office

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub i found something where i´m not sure if you can change that.In the night when Amy goes out you become the quest that you catch her in the morning.But and now comes the part where i´m not sure if you can change that.When its mornig and you go to Amy´s room then she sit on the chair.But when you go to the livingroom and click on the door then she comes home.And i think you have a "e" to much in the word "somewhere"

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

ICGhub

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
ICGhub i found something where i´m not sure if you can change that.In the night when Amy goes out you become the quest that you catch her in the morning.But and now comes the part where i´m not sure if you can change that.When its mornig and you go to Amy´s room then she sit on the chair.But when you go to the livingroom and click on the door then she comes home.And i think you have a "e" to much in the word "somewhere"
Thank you for the feedback, sure, I will fix it in the next version.

Reactions: liegad and gigan

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game is full of bugs !!! when mom undress i`m on party when sister do something i`m on party try to enter my house click on my door finish again on party !!! when half scenes start second before i have pic from party !!! and what they said apply sun lotion and finish and apply again same with pills when you give them go there and take them again !!! and many more bugs i can`t remember all !!!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub i think i´m done with this version.I have only found 1 mistake with the mc name.The other two screenshots i´m not sure if this is correct.In the second shouldn´t there not better written: "Hm, I think I missed her. If you her tell me. I go look somewhere else." instead the text what is on the picture.And in the third picture is where i´m not sure if the second "and" is not to much.

Reactions: asd33asd33

AdultGameLover

Jul 22, 2017
is the game completely redone coz i cant seem to find the Vanessa phone quest.. i cant seem to find the Rock either except for at night at tthe party but cant interact with him..

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes