Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
+ Vanessa and Kelly are hot, Amy as well

+- Engrish is sometimes cringe-inducing
+- Seriously? Twins where you only have different hair color? They look fine but damn that's lazy

- MC looks like he's 8 or something
- Lee looks like a joke
- Bill is a fucking potato
- Emily is the same bundle of re-used assets from 100 other games... the alt chick with shaven sides... boring

After I got home the first time, the game bugged out on me. Starting with day 2, every time I talked to someone, it just showed a picture of the bathroom at your home. Hope this gets fixed. No use playing any further for me. I'll check it out once it's fixed.
How to get Vanessa phone

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is the game completely redone coz i cant seem to find the Vanessa phone quest.. i cant seem to find the Rock either except for at night at tthe party but cant interact with him..
i´m not sure if it was in the morning or in the midday but he sit in the sports room in the school.I have extra make a screenshot.I´m not sure what is the english word for that

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
So far so good. Interesting at least.
Not very much content but it's still early.
The quests provide a nice puzzle without too much grind. I did not find the laptop password but it might be in the next update.
I will follow this to see where it goes.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
you must ask Bill for that and he tell you that he know someone but befor he say his name you must ask alex that bill can go to the party too
I talked to Bill. I talked to Alex. I made the phone find in the girls lockerroom. I talked to Alex again. But then there's no choice about Bill.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I talked to Bill. I talked to Alex. I made the phone find in the girls lockerroom. I talked to Alex again. But then there's no choice about Bill.
After you talked with alex you must talk to bill again and there you should have the option that he can go to the party when you click there on drugs

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
After you talked with alex you must talk to bill again and there you should have the option that he can go to the party when you click there on drugs
I've talked to them so many times, I'm starting to go after men and leave women. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Lotion to Mrs union? I can't even talk with her son, like quest say. I can only see her in window with a loop scene

EDIT: Undersatand. For who is in trouble talk with Mr union at union office
Am i missing something? How Do you get the lotion scene

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes