-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
in the morning go to the livingroom and click on the front door then she comes home
Amy also happens to be in her room at her desk at the same time. . . . I feel like this is a Ren'Py problem in general that a lot of devs run into (unless they are looking out for it specifically). ICGhub, you may need to write a routine in your game that checks locations of characters and only allows them to be in a single place at a single time, probably having an active quest overriding the "normal" positions of characters. Anyway, just so you're aware that this happens.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Girls restroom you mean right? I cant.. cause i need the drugs and to the get the drugs i need the phone for Alex, before he wanna invite that guy from class
not in the toilets.You must use when you stay in front from the toilets the left arrow and then the first door on the right.Look at my sceenshot.In one of them will be then the handy from her

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
not in the toilets.You must use when you stay in front from the toilets the left arrow and then the first door on the right.Look at my sceenshot.In one of them will be then the handy from her
"will be then the handy from her " what you mean? there is only cheerleader clothes in the lockers, cant take anything

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
"will be then the handy from her " what you mean? there is only cheerleader clothes in the lockers, cant take anything
after you have the quest with the handy you must go in the morning there and in 1 of the doors when you open them you will see the handy.
Here a sceenshot how its look like then.It is there the first door yo must open.You must wait until the next day when you have the quest

Last edited:
Reactions: tonny

Flashjack

Aug 4, 2017
after you have the quest with the handy you must go in the morning there and in 1 of the doors when you open them you will see the handy.
Here a sceenshot how its look like then.It is there the first door yo must open.You must wait until the next day when you have the quest
Thanks for the response... I seem to be stuck in the same spot as the original poster. I have the quest to get Vannessa's phone... The advance time button is disabled for me though and I see no way of getting time to advance to tomorrow morning(it is currently "noon").

Flashjack

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for the response... I seem to be stuck in the same spot as the original poster. I have the quest to get Vannessa's phone... The advance time button is disabled for me though and I see no way of getting time to advance to tomorrow morning(it is currently "noon").
of course, as soon as I post this, I figure it out... go outside the school and the advance time button re-enables.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub i´m not sure if this is a different thing when it is moring when Amy was going out but when it is night whern Amy is going out she is after this scene in her room and sit on the chair too

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes