gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ICGhub i found a mistake.It is in the sis_quest_1.rpy file.In the line 989 you have wrote MC instead %(pm)s (I think this is the variable for the mc name).

Reactions: ICGhub

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
it would be nice to see a check mark switching the font to normal. now it hurts my eyes to read. sorry

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
Accompany the landlord in the shower, I don't go shower with her, no matter what I take under the shower, the display always stops during missions.

Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ICGhub i found a mistake.It is in the sis_quest_1.rpy file.In the line 989 you have wrote MC instead %(pm)s (I think this is the variable for the mc name).
Hi gigan , could you please patch this? I thought I had the previous version patched, but can not find the file, unfortunately...
Edited: ok, sorry for bothering you, found your post from February..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the current version 0.8. The patch must be updated when a new version comes out or atleast when some scenes are with amy or with the mom.
Install guid: extract the file into the subfolder "game"

Last edited:

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
v0.7
- 3 H-scenes with LandLady!
- 2 H-scenes with roommate!
- 2 H-scene with Ms. Bancroft!
- New locations
- Better UI
WTF? I not undestend...
This Game Have
Incest or Not? O_O
Why in Game Folder we have
Mom Name, but in Game just LandLady?

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
Hello can someone help me? after i joined the landlord in the shower the quest isnt updating -.-

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Accompany the landlord in the shower, I don't go shower with her, no matter what I take under the shower, the display always stops during missions.
ICGhub, I have a similar problem, already have the scenes of "Masturb" and "Fuck" of quest "Join landlady in the shower", but the quest list not change. A detail is that in the first time in this scene of "Join landlady in the shower", a error appeared.

Reactions: Vanderdanden

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
ICGhub, I have a similar problem, already have the scenes of "Masturb" and "Fuck" of quest "Join landlady in the shower", but the quest list not change. A detail is that in the first time in this scene of "Join landlady in the shower", a error appeared.
Same thing, several times finished "Masturb" and "Fuck" of quest "Join landlady in the shower", but the quest list not change.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
This text line is new in this version and comes in one scene with amy.I have fixed that in the incest patch.I attach the incest patch for the new version for you.But i didn´t had the time to check this if this working.But i think it should
Thanks i was getting a headache reading... the landlady? It works thanks (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: gigan
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes