-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
apparently that works only if has incest patch installed since on non-incest it gives big list of errors when game is supposed to start.
You need to remove everything before "mom" in the file name; it won't be recognized with the big number in front of it. Also, I do not have the incest patch running, so it's not dependent on that.

What is the first error message you see, cxx?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is the first error message you see, cxx?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mom_quest.rpy", line 77, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

and then looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list of other errors of sis_quest.rpyc.

full logs attached.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/mom_quest.rpy", line 77, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

and then looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list of other errors of sis_quest.rpyc.

full logs attached.
This is the exact error my file corrects. If you're still getting this error, it tells me your original file didn't get replaced.

Are you following all of the steps I outlined above, or did you just paste the file in the \game folder and nothing else? If you follow every step (including downloading and using Unren as I described), the file I included will work. You do need to make sure the file is only called mom_quest.rpy when you copy it across; you will need to rename the file after downloading it, removing the first part of the file name (the 605631_ part). You should be asked to confirm that you want to replace the existing file.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no any files which start with mom so nothing to replaced. sis_quest_1 exists.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes and you want me to extract it i guess.

edit 1: extracted with unren and no new files.

edit 2: lots of files had been virtualized so no wonder that no those files in game-folder.

edit 3: no errors but no fix to landlady shower scene quest either.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes and you want me to extract it i guess.
Well, yes. That was part of my steps, so if you hadn't done that yet, you didn't follow my instructions for the fix.
edit 1: extracted with unren and no new files.
Explain how you did the extraction. If you had no new files in your \game folder, you did something wrong during extraction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, yes. That was part of my steps, so if you hadn't done that yet, you didn't follow my instructions for the fix.

Explain how you did the extraction. If you had no new files in your \game folder, you did something wrong during extraction.
1. your orig. post implied that no need to extract archive.rpa

2. extracted archive.rpa with unren (chose 1 option) which was seen as potentially mailicious program and got virtualized and that way all extracted files were sent to virtual folder from where i moved those to under game-folder and replaced mom_quest with newer file (which didn't fix shower quest, at least for me).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1. your orig. post implied that no need to extract archive.rpa

2. extracted archive.rpa with unren (chose 1 option) which was seen as potentially mailicious program and got virtualized and that way all extracted files were sent to virtual folder from where i moved those to under game-folder and replaced mom_quest with newer file (which didn't fix shower quest, at least for me).
I've sent you a PM since this is really off-topic (fixing files, not about the game itself).

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
teufel703, krinxy, Nosket, Vanderdanden, PervySage, Madridfan, abba2572, gartal:

I have found the problem to which you're referring. If you go into the shower with the mom ("Landlady") and you're getting an error (either a full-screen Ren'Py error complaint with "x not in list" near the top of the text) or no full-screen error but the quest remains in the list, here is how you can fix it:
  1. Get a copy of Unren from F95, if you haven't got it already
  2. Paste the copy of Unren into your Schooling \game folder
  3. Run the file; when given choices, select 1 (to "Extract RPA packages"); hit Enter on your keyboard to close Unren when it's done
  4. Your \game folder should now show a file called mom_quest.rpy
  5. I have attached my edited version of that file; download it and rename it back to just mom_quest.rpy
  6. Paste it into your \game folder, replacing the one already there
  7. Go back to the main Schooling folder you have and run the game again
You should no longer have any error with that quest, and it should be removed from the list as intended.
But i steele have it !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No problem with Netori. But problem with sharing (netorare). Is avoidable netorare/sharing thing? I really do not wanna see other men with MC's girls/women.
Thank you
As of this latest version, it's only avoidable if you don't compete the questline with Kelly (the teacher). You'll still have a quest called "Catch Ms. Kelly in your classroom at DAY" in your quest list. If you leave that (and don't visit your classroom again during the day), you won't have to see it (but the quest also won't go away).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
As of this latest version, it's only avoidable if you don't compete the questline with Kelly (the teacher). You'll still have a quest called "Catch Ms. Kelly in your classroom at DAY" in your quest list. If you leave that (and don't visit your classroom again during the day), you won't have to see it (but the quest also won't go away).
But the sharing is with a female teacher? Because some lasbo thing is not a problem. But if the teacher is a male... i prefer to avoid it :LOL:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there an upto date port for android with incest patch and where would i press on screen to hid the text bar?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes