RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
When jennifer busted janette and billy, game is finished. How to reach caspi&jennifer scene then?

Reactions: Nebta

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
After playing the new version , I feel the developer is rushing the endings, with each scene trying not lasting long enough to be fully immersed, I think if he is going to continue with this rate, this will end badly for the game overall.

Reactions: Skz39

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
updated links in OP to original encrypted version... sorry for the inconvenience...
Pepe , you're going to kill me.

I re-downloaded the "original" files version, they appear to be the same pictures, so you didn't really miss any picture. From what I'm seeing now, the developer just has some issue with the naming process >.>

remember the example I gave you about the missing picture? "jen caspi undr3 copy"
It's actually named "photo2" .... Found that out whilst reading the script for that scene.

So they might seem missing in the picture folder, but actually they are just unorganized and named differently.

Did the developer made this on purpose? or maybe just lazy.

Well, I don't think we were supposed to be snooping there in the first place, but yeah :p

Soooooo , I'm sorry >.<

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
After playing the new version , I feel the developer is rushing the endings, with each scene trying not lasting long enough to be fully immersed, I think if he is going to continue with this rate, this will end badly for the game overall.
I think he did the same with Road Trip. Several paths were unfinished.
So if he finish this, I hope he focus in Breaking the Limits, seems more interesting.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
wheres the shop to get drink for jen.im stuck in damn warehouse now says cant get out.have to go back to my save now :(

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Do we have to start over to input the animation code?
I didnt try, but you may try clicking on the bookshelve in the living area and input the following code for the animation found in this .

If the animations wont work, then i think we will get screwed and start over if you want it badly.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Jennifer busted Jeanette and bill in 05 for me, now when jeanette is trying to talk to jeanette , she swears and the screens says to be continued and get transported to the start screen. so is that still the end in 06 or are there more content after that scene?

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone know the passwords for animations and morning exercises at the bookcase downstairs in the hotel?

figured them out. animations : 20172 morning exercises : 5454

not sure if it changes anything though.
animations : 20172 not working

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
It's 11223 now

Anyone has a save with Jen and bill getting along path? Really don't wanna play all of this again.
don't bother answering people who keep asking for the new animation code now, if they are not willing to read a little , we don't have to encourage the laziness.

As for the saves, check this . Start from Save #8.
The post also has the v0.5 walkthrough, I'll update the guide today hopefully after work.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
don't bother answering people who keep asking for the new animation code now, if they are not willing to read a little , we don't have to encourage the laziness.

As for the saves, check this . Start from Save #8.
The post also has the v0.5 walkthrough, I'll update the guide today hopefully after work.
Got it.

I tested with your saves on the new version and it worked. Tried with mine from the 0.5 version and it worked too. I tried before and it didn't. Probably did something wrong. But thank you.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Got it.

I tested with your saves on the new version and it worked. Tried with mine from the 0.5 version and it worked too. I tried before and it didn't. Probably did something wrong. But thank you.
No problem, i think you have to input the animation code again to get them to work.

I didn’t try it, so you have to test it out for me :p

othello

May 30, 2017
No problem, i think you have to input the animation code again to get them to work.

I didn’t try it, so you have to test it out for me :p
You may go to the cupboard in the house anytime you want and put the new code in, it works fine.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the walkthrough to match the last version of the game v0.6

Check out this .
You can also find it at my .

Enjoy!

@Bloo May you be kind enough to remove the attached old version of the walkthrough found in the OP. It will confuse the other users. Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 158656

When the two girls are going to the sports/yoga club there isn't a way to go to the town, there's just the beach. How to continue?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
When the two girls are going to the sports/yoga club there isn't a way to go to the town, there's just the beach. How to continue?
You probably didn’t activate the morning exercise and animation codes.

Did you start a new game or loaded from an old save file?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes