RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh sweet. Jen's in this game too.
I must pray to the Hentai Gods for a more proper ending to her story this time. :evilsmile:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Sea Holiday is not in its best state. It requires some serious changes. I will do breaking the limits for now and will take a break from Sea Holiday for a while. Then I will make a decision what to do with it.

regards Malleck.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy
B

Belemur

Sea Holliday, Road Trip, both fine games with an exceptional sexy main char, Jennifer, some incredible good scenes. But as in the game Camp before, Malleck obviously looses interest while making a game, and leaves it unfinished or hastily brought to an end. Thats disapointing, especially when you have a char with Jennifers outlook, that can even outshine Anna and Lily when put in the right scenes. The facial expression of Jennifer alone are worth playing these games, but so more disapointing the unfinished games are.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just finished the game from walkthrough, i done everything it says on it! Still says to be continued! :(

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Well tbh v0.1 isn't really that WoW but i must say one thing.

I find it funny that jennifer is also playing in it when he freaking didn't finish the camp game, what tbh was kinda fun !

He is also refering to it alot so that sucks imo, i would have prefered that he finished or gave a small ending to the game.

Maybe that will be in V0.2 that came out ;)
so there was a camp game... I can't find it on his patreon.. I know it's probably not worth playing, but I want to check it out before playing this one.. what is the name of it, and is it on here so I can check it out?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
so there was a camp game... what is the name of it...
The game was literally called "Camp Game", and while I didn't look hard for a link to the actual game download itself google will lead you to posts like .

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so there was a camp game... I can't find it on his patreon.. I know it's probably not worth playing, but I want to check it out before playing this one.. what is the name of it, and is it on here so I can check it out?
Here is the last version before abandoned:

Reactions: DavidTurner
B

Belemur

Its worth trying out, but it also didnt get finished. Thats Mallecks problem, building up interesting characters, Jennifer as example, one of the sexiest ones in the whole genre, but missing out somehow to bring this stories to a really satisfying climax.

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks all for the help, i figured it was abandoned, just thought it would help give a better understanding to the two characters. It sucks cause these games have promise, if only he would finish them

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Camp was going well until Malleck ditched it. The problem with Sea Holiday is that it mentions something went on with Janette and Caspi. Trouble is, we don't know what the hell it is because Camp didn't get that far.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Camp was going well until Malleck ditched it. The problem with Sea Holiday is that it mentions something went on with Janette and Caspi. Trouble is, we don't know what the hell it is because Camp didn't get that far.
I think remember Caspi and Janette had sex in the game true or dare, maybe that's it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I tried this(wish I didn't) and all I can say is that dev's decision to take a long break aka abandon it - is right one.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes