RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

salatara

Feb 27, 2017
Updated the walkthrough to match the last version of the game v0.6

Check out this .
You can also find it at my .

Enjoy!

@Bloo May you be kind enough to remove the attached old version of the walkthrough found in the OP. It will confuse the other users. Thanks in advance!

So when I use the save file that follows Janette / Bill route, after knocking on Jennifer doors I get To be continued...
Anyone else encountered the same problem?

gramaton

May 16, 2017
omfg... i'm so tired of this sluts... they all like "no,no,no, i not a hoe! how dare you pig!!" next scene "he fucked me in the arse!" oh man

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
So when I use the save file that follows Janette / Bill route, after knocking on Jennifer doors I get To be continued...
Anyone else encountered the same problem?
As far as Janetter/Bill route there is no further content than that.

Basically what’s new is Bill/Jennifer route starting from Save #8.

D

Deleted member 158656

I started a new game since the version 0.6. How do i activate the things you said?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I started a new game since the version 0.6. How do i activate the things you said?
Specify which things?

If you said you started a new game, then just follow the walkthrough from the very start and you’re good to go! ;)

D

Deleted member 158656

You talked about the morning excercise and animation codes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
You probably didn’t activate the morning exercise and animation codes.

Did you start a new game or loaded from an old save file?
I encountered the same issue and I started from an old save.
I don't know if it is important but I currently have updated that save at the hotel at that 'fateful' morning.
What is the solution in this case?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
You talked about the morning excercise and animation codes
In the living area there is a bookshelf with a lamp on top of it , you can input the codes for the morning exercise and animation there

I encountered the same issue and I started from an old save.
I don't know if it is important but I currently have updated that save at the hotel at that 'fateful' morning.
What is the solution in this case?
if you are using a save file from 0.4 and older, they wont work. Can you try the save files I provided and see it works for you?(Although you have to re-input the codes again when you load the game)

Reactions: osmcuser132

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
if you are using a save file from 0.4 and older, they wont work. Can you try the save files I provided and see it works for you?(Although you have to re-input the codes again when you load the game)
I'm using a save from 0.5 but even entering the codes don't fix the 'bug'

I do have one question:
Did I miss animations and scenes by not entering these codes right from the start?
Because otherwise I will just start again instead of just using one of your saves.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I'm surprised of the scenes quantity(more than quantity the kind of scenes that happen in a single release), but all the contents seem rushed, a bit of "foreplay" or more images would have been good, but probably longer text, a bit of more introspection would have been enough. Done in this way the scenes are a food swallowed instead than eaten, maybe it's very tasty, but taken this way you don'r savor it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I'm using a save from 0.5 but even entering the codes don't fix the 'bug'

I do have one question:
Did I miss animations and scenes by not entering these codes right from the start?
Because otherwise I will just start again instead of just using one of your saves.
Well I used the same save files I provided in my walkthrough post and entered the code after loading and it's working fine.

The main thing you have to know is the new content in v0.6 is limited to one of the routes (Starts from Save #8) and it only contain 1 animation which at the very end of the playthrough Jennifer (New hairstyle: Blonde) and Bill having sex.

I hope that answers your question/point.... If not , I cant seem to able to help out any further :S

You can always try starting a new game, it's your call though. Good luck!

Reactions: osmcuser132

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've got a question for all you guru's lol, I know how to save , but what I don't know, is how do load a save without restarting the game???

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I hope that answers your question/point.... If not , I cant seem to able to help out any further :S
To answer my own question: I did not follow the walk-through and missed a lot of content and 3 animations before the 'bug' of not entering the codes appeared. So It was good I started a new game and used the walk-through this time.

I've got a question for all you guru's lol, I know how to save , but what I don't know, is how do load a save without restarting the game???
F5 quick restarts the game and 2 clicks later your save is loaded. Not much of a hassle IMO. The Continue-option is even selected by default.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Well I used the same save files I provided in my walkthrough post and entered the code after loading and it's working fine.
on a second note: nice walk-through you made but I feel you need it to get the maximum out of the game. which I think is kind of a negative point for the game.

If you compare it with Elena's Life for instance, the quest log helps you progress in the game.
Yes, there are hidden quests in each version but this is provided with the game in a small text file.

But EL is more linear since here there are 2 paths to follow.
Although the dialogues don't always match. I was doing the Bill&Jennifer path and twice the dialogues mentioned Bill & Janette fucking while this didn't happen. Those dialogues made more sense on the Caspi&Janette path

PS: You sometimes make a small typo in your walk-through and call the sister Jenette instead of Janette. Easily fixed by one search&replace ;-)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
on a second note: nice walk-through you made but I feel you need it to get the maximum out of the game. which I think is kind of a negative point for the game.

If you compare it with Elena's Life for instance, the quest log helps you progress in the game.
Yes, there are hidden quests in each version but this is provided with the game in a small text file.

But EL is more linear since here there are 2 paths to follow.
Although the dialogues don't always match. I was doing the Bill&Jennifer path and twice the dialogues mentioned Bill & Janette fucking while this didn't happen. Those dialogues made more sense on the Caspi&Janette path

PS: You sometimes make a small typo in your walk-through and call the sister Jenette instead of Janette. Easily fixed by one search&replace ;-)
Hi!
Well if I'm to place the percentages on how the content is gathered/viewed:
10% Easy to miss, which at times you side track from the story to obtain them.
80% Pretty straightforward cant miss , shared in the 2 routes.
5% Exclusive Route 1.
5% Exclusive Route 2.

Those are rough estimates, if you didn't follow the walkthrough and stick to 1 path , you pretty much obtain around 90% of the images in-game, which is pretty decent :)

-----

As for the dialogues, lots of the cases you will be repeating scenes and actions , which gives you the deja vu feeling. In my opinion, the developer could've worked on making each route more unique.

-----

As for the typo , ooh well :p You can consider yourself having passed the 'focus' test I made on purpose *Cough* *Cough* :p

Reactions: UncleVT

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
To answer my own question: I did not follow the walk-through and missed a lot of content and 3 animations before the 'bug' of not entering the codes appeared. So It was good I started a new game and used the walk-through this time.

F5 quick restarts the game and 2 clicks later your save is loaded. Not much of a hassle IMO. The Continue-option is even selected by default.
Thank you osmcuser132

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hi guys, since someone at my Patreon asked for a German translation of the walkthrough, I just completed it using Google Translator (So don't expect professional level :p ) You can find it at .

Ps: @TCMS May you be kind enough to removed the attached old version of the walkthrough in the OP :) Thanks!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes