RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Played 0.2.
Didn't expect much and Malleck still managed to disappoint. I mean I knew that he was lying when he said he would focus on the story, but he somehow even made it worse than the first one. Also the amount of content is not even worth mentioning.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dunno when the new version will be posted, but I will say that I really dislike the 'new' haioor style and makeup he has Jen wear. She looks completely different now and not in a good way.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Generally if a member of this forum has access to a new release of a game then they will arrange for it to be uploaded, without needing others to prompt them for it. All people can do then is either wait patiently until a copy is found or create a REQ thread asking for it, which has .

Satyrock

Nov 13, 2016
How come no one has posted 0.3?
I could be wrong but I think most people just lost interest in anything Malleck can bring to the table of erotic games after so many fiascos; "Camp Game": abandoned, "Road Trip": abruptly finished, "Breaking the limits": in limbo since February, "Golden Age": didn't pass demo version.

I personally just gave up on this guy, especially taking into account none of those games were near greatness either; decent quality at best.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Read above posts or go to the request section, why do people keep coming back and asking for that shit, clearly noone has it.
Thanks you!! Removed posts asking for game. As @white dude has said go to REQUEST section to say that not in Game thread in clogs up thread. Then a Closure is needed at that point and OMG we would have to unleash @TCMS on all your butts here.

Reactions: TCMS

othello

May 30, 2017
I read a lot of complaints here about rushing Road Trip to an end. Well, if all sex scenes are done, what else do you expect: The MC to become a common whore, to get pregnant, to join the Yakuza? The end always is an open one unless you let the MC die or maybe change into a mindless whore like 3diddly did in the Hannah comic (and even this could continue).
Going slower means you have to move the MC around with nothing really happens. Take it easy.

Last edited:

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I read a lot of complaints here about rushing Road Trip to an end. Well, if all sex scenes are done, what else do you expect: The MC to become a common whore, to get pregnant, to join the Yakuza? The end always is an open one unless you let the MC die or maybe change into a mindless whore like 3diddly did in the Hannah comic (and even this could continue).
Going slower means you have to move the MC around with nothing really happens. Take it easy.
Surely belongs in Road Trip thread lmfao.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes