RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 25, 2017
Chengelog version 0.4.1:
Game has couple of extra images for 2 final scenes. Plus I modify a little door in the shop (bag fix)
There are two saves inside the game. They differ how 0.3 ended.

Reactions: anka14

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Anyone know the passwords for animations and morning exercises at the bookcase downstairs in the hotel?

figured them out. animations : 20172 morning exercises : 5454

not sure if it changes anything though.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Huh, I read the comments, however I'm stuck either way I try in that scene with the boxes. The guy picks them up, carries them to its new place and can't put them down. Any special trick there or is it a bug?

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do or where I'm suppose to go after the first visit to the bank. What do i do now?

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
Huh, I read the comments, however I'm stuck either way I try in that scene with the boxes. The guy picks them up, carries them to its new place and can't put them down. Any special trick there or is it a bug?
press enter to drop the box

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
so i just ripped the pictures for this after i was disappointed with the lack of content (2 versions worth) and reallised i missed tons of game play. i had 2 sex scenes with bill and that was all, i also felt like there was a few time skips so i guess i should have realized sooner. anyway, i shall replay and see if i can find more. @Qleaf feel like being a hero with this one? it would seem i need one!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes