RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Maybe this is a stupid question before the game will be completed, I have seen that in the game there are some moments in which you can choice between Caspi and Jennifer, I thought that probably this was if someone wanted scenes between cousins or not, but you once choose Caspi and the other time Jennifer, you have done this because for now it's what gives more scenes ?
In the case I can understand this, because even if at the end will be present scenes only if you chose always Caspi or always Jennifer only Malleck knows at this point (I don't know if the patrons know or he isn't spoilering for now).
I kept on switching from one character to another is to allow you to see all scenes, because some scenes appear only for that character. This wont affect the story.

The important point to pay attention to is at the 2nd event...
If you buy the red bikini = Bill/Janette ending
if you buy the black swimsuit = Bill/Jennifer ending
That is the deciding moment, it where your choice actually matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I kept on switching from one character to another is to allow you to see all scenes, because some scenes appear only for that character. This wont affect the story.

The point where it is important to pay attention too is at the 2nd event...
If you buy the red bikini = Bill/Janette ending
if you buy the black swimsuit = Bill/Jennifer ending
That is the deciding moment, it where your choice actually matters.
Ok, I have understood, switching character permits to see different scene but the story don't change, other choices are important

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Posting the updated version of my walkthrough, it has been modified from the last version and checked! Enjoy!

I tried to get all the Scenes that are implemented in the game, I'm just missing the sex scene Bill/Jenn at the beach..

@Bloo if you may be kind enough to do your magic :)
Done

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Are the animations working?
They are working as far as I can tell... however some scenes are only still images.
Hopefully that answers your question.

Last edited:

SCOTT a

May 7, 2017
They are working as far as I can tell... however some scenes and only still images.
Hopefully that answers your question.
Pretty much; that means my download or computer has a problem of a some sort. I 'll try to find out what it is, cheers.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I'm getting a can not open as archive on 0.5. It doesn't even get to where it asks for a password.

Apr 11, 2017
First new Scene: Jan & Jen going to a Yoga Club in the City(?) but there is no option to go in the city when leaving the hotel. Or is it on the beach? Where?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes