RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
so i just ripped the pictures for this after i was disappointed with the lack of content (2 versions worth) and reallised i missed tons of game play. i had 2 sex scenes with bill and that was all, i also felt like there was a few time skips so i guess i should have realized sooner. anyway, i shall replay and see if i can find more. @Qleaf feel like being a hero with this one? it would seem i need one!
Downloading the game right now :) Let's see what we got here :p

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
does anyone have walkthrough? i just can't understand, how can i get sex scenes with Janette?
In short, its like two path.
Choose to play as Jen and be a good boyfriend as Bill, you get them both as pair.
Ignore Jen with Bill and snoop around as Jen´s cousin let you discover Janette and Bills love.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Ignore Jen with Bill and snoop around as Jen´s cousin let you discover Janette and Bills love.
Could you be more specific? I replayed the game and I got the initial scene with Janette and Bill, but no sex. And there are lots of sexscenes between them in the archives. Also post #63 in this thread implies there are scenes with Bill and Janette available.
Also, there seems to be a massagescene in the game. How do I get that one?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
When given the option, play as Capsi, not Jen or else you get the vanilla path of cuck-ness.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
That's what I did, and still no Janette/Bill sex. That's why I asked for specifics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beyond that, the story will force you to get 2 sex scenes, one of them at the very end of the game... I don't want to spoil more

Reactions: FallenLondon

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit: 13/10/2017 :
Attached the German (Google Translated) Version.

Edit 11/10/2017 :
Updated the walkthrough to match the last version of the game v0.6

You can also find it at my .

Optional: Working save files are attached below.

The story splits in two routes after Save 5:

Something Extra: Attaching my save files so you don't have to start all over.
Warning: Backup your save files before proceeding, and do it with your own risk!

Notice: For those who just want to see the new scenes, Load Save #8 (Bottom of Page 4) and continue.
Also Don't forget to enter the new animation code in the bookshelf!

Enjoy!

PS: I tried to get all the Scenes, but some scenes are not implemented in the script yet.

@Bloo and @TCMS if you guys may be kind enough to link to this post in the OP. Thanks!

Last edited:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Guys I'm going to post an experimental version of my walkthrough, use with your own risk.
I stayed up all night for this, don't blame me if something wrong happens :p

I tried to get all the Scenes that are implemented in the game, I'm just missing the sex scene Bill/Jenn at the beach..
I will fully re-test my walkthrough after I get some sleep :pensive:
i told you he was a leg! cheers bud, we appreciate you. rock on

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Guys I'm going to post an experimental version of my walkthrough, use with your own risk.
I stayed up all night for this, don't blame me if something wrong happens :p

I tried to get all the Scenes that are implemented in the game, I'm just missing the sex scene Bill/Jenn at the beach..
I will fully re-test my walkthrough after I get some sleep :pensive:
Added to the OP. Next time you post a walkthrough, mention me or any other staff so they add it Qleaf. Thank you for walkthrough ;)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Added to the OP. Next time you post a walkthrough, mention me or any other staff so they add it Qleaf. Thank you for walkthrough ;)
Hey @Bloo I didn't mention anyone because I consider this version of the wakthrough unrevised, I usually do a test run after I finish writing to check every step in order.

I still didnt get the chance to throughly test it, after I do , I'll update you guys. :)

Reactions: Bloo

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Took a long time but finally I checked the walkthrough I made and modified a few things to make it better.
Check this . Enjoy!

@Bloo if you may be kind enough :)

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Took a long time but finally I checked the walkthrough I made and modified a few things to make it better.
Check this . Enjoy!

@Bloo if you may be kind enough :)
Maybe this is a stupid question before the game will be completed, I have seen that in the game there are some moments in which you can choice between Caspi and Jennifer, I thought that probably this was if someone wanted scenes between cousins or not, but you once choose Caspi and the other time Jennifer, you have done this because for now it's what gives more scenes ?
In the case I can understand this, because even if at the end will be present scenes only if you chose always Caspi or always Jennifer only Malleck knows at this point (I don't know if the patrons know or he isn't spoilering for now).

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes