RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 5, 2017
my last save in the v0.4 recognizes in this version, but sadly it wont go further when i load the last save. it still stays in the last scene in v0.4 where caspi says "for now"..
any ideas people?

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Is it better to play road trip before i play this or can i just skip it and play this straight away

Reactions: buttsecs

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
My save aso not work like the others.

I don´t know if anybody try from beginning?

Maybe our version is a not working version from 0.5.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf alright mate! would you mind updating the walkthrough for this?
i need a hero
Cute calling sign, but next time to try to include both messages in 1 post :)

I didn't know there was an update so thanks for the heads up, downloading now and will try to figure out what to do, as the game is splitting up with different choices. This will definitely give me a challenge to present everything clearly.

Challenge Accepted! :FuckYea:

Reactions: impoxox

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Cute calling sign, but next time to try to include both messages in 1 post :)

I didn't know there was an update so thanks for the heads up, downloading now and will try to figure out what to do, as the game is splitting up with different choices. This will definitely give me a challenge to present everything clearly.

Challenge Accepted! :FuckYea:
yea my bad on that one, i forgot i had it because i made it a while back and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. nice one mate, much appreciated

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
yea my bad on that one, i forgot i had it because i made it a while back and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. nice one mate, much appreciated
I think I'm being forced to repeat the game from the start as loading from an old save file will bug at the "go to town" part.

If this is how it going to work from now on with the future updates, then this will be my last time updating the walkthrough.... cant be wasting 1hr+ just to repeat old stuff. Beeeh so not looking forward to starting from the beginning.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I think I'm being forced to repeat the game from the start as loading from an old save file will bug at the "go to town" part.

If this is how it going to work from now on with the future updates, then this will be my last time updating the walkthrough.... cant be wasting 1hr+ just to repeat old stuff. Beeeh so not looking forward to starting from the beginning.
sheeiiit no worries bud, you don't have to do it. im sure you got better things to do.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
literally seconds ago i completed up to the end of 4.1 lol
I don't know if you are considered lucky or unlucky :p I guess it's on the way you see it:
Lucky now you had a recap of what happened before.
Unlucky you had to repeat an ~ hour worth of repeated gameplay.

At least you can have my save files as a backup source :p

Ps: Added one missing line in the walkthrough at the very top of the last page.

Reactions: thomasxlong

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
its already implemented in the 0.4.1v.
How did you activate the scene?

Or did you just mean it is found among the images? You see sometimes developer leave pictures from future updates among the images to use later.

Reactions: secundo
Apr 8, 2017
How did you activate the scene?

Or did you just mean it is found among the images? You see sometimes developer leave pictures from future updates among the images to use later.
jen walks to the beach, along the way there is bill.
go then to the beach hidden place.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes