RPGM Abandoned Sea Holiday [v0.6] [Malleck]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
jen walks to the beach, along the way there is bill.
go then to the beach hidden place.
Can you please be more specific what time exactly before or after which event so I can narrow it down.

Apr 8, 2017
Can you please be more specific what time exactly before or after which event so I can narrow it down.
beach winner-jen
bill walks out, caspi pictorials w/ jen, jen walks out, caspi looking for alicia.
after caspi and alicia pictorials in the cottage - north east beach.
u will now use jen. & u will meet bill @ the left side of ur screen,
go to the beach (left side of ur screen).find a hidden place.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
beach winner-jen
bill walks out, caspi pictorials w/ jen, jen walks out, caspi looking for alicia.
after caspi and alicia pictorials in the cottage - north east beach.
u will now use jen. & u will meet bill @ the left side of ur screen,
go to the beach (left side of ur screen).find a hidden place.
Okay I know now where you misunderstood me.

Important thing to notice:
Jen = Jennifer
Jan = Janette

The scene you are talking about is involving Janette (Jan) with Bill.

The scene I want was Jennifer (Jen) with Bill at the beach.

In summary: you were referring to the wrong woman :)

Reactions: Krull

Skz39

Jul 15, 2017
Okay I know now where you misunderstood me.

Important thing to notice:
Jen = Jennifer
Jan = Janette

The scene you are talking about is involving Janette (Jan) with Bill.

The scene I want was Jennifer (Jen) with Bill at the beach.

In summary: you were referring to the wrong woman :)
It's in the first day of the game.
When Janette and Caspi leaves the beach go to molly (left high corner)
Then when your on the deck chair don't immediately talk to Jennifer go to search the shells ( in all parts of the beach )
When you have the 3 give her the blue then you can choose to have sex at home or beach

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
It's in the first day of the game.
When Janette and Caspi leaves the beach go to molly (left high corner)
Then when your on the deck chair don't immediately talk to Jennifer go to search the shells ( in all parts of the beach )
When you have the 3 give her the blue then you can choose to have sex at home or beach
There is no choice of the location, after you give her the blue shell you will feel her up and touch her but you will have sex at home only.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I think I'm being forced to repeat the game from the start as loading from an old save file will bug at the "go to town" part.

If this is how it going to work from now on with the future updates, then this will be my last time updating the walkthrough.... cant be wasting 1hr+ just to repeat old stuff. Beeeh so not looking forward to starting from the beginning.
If this happen another time, it's best to wait the complete game before creating a walkthrough.

haizene

Apr 27, 2017
Jan & Jen going to a Yoga Club in the City, but there is no option to go in the city when leaving the hotel. Only the beach.....

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Jan & Jen going to a Yoga Club in the City, but there is no option to go in the city when leaving the hotel. Only the beach.....
Check

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Check
For a player is interest to have a save before the end 0.4.1 to play further. You gave us your end saves from 0.5.

Save 6 you are in the place and not before. With this save you can go in the hotel and it ends. When you want to see a bug then go the second floor.

And I don´t know what save is on your walkthrough before save 6 when I want use this path.

Have somebody else a save from the end 0.4.1 you can play further?

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
For a player is interest to have a save before the end 0.4.1 to play further. You gave us your end saves from 0.5.

Save 6 you are in the place and not before. With this save you can go in the hotel and it ends. When you want to see a bug then go the second floor.

And I don´t know what save is on your walkthrough before save 6 when I want use this path.

Have somebody else a save from the end 0.4.1 you can play further?
Save 6 I provided is before the last step in v0.41 , you should be able to continue.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Save 6 I provided is before the last step in v0.41 , you should be able to continue.
Ok, I have to press enter on the place no wunder I thought your save is behind the event.

My Mistake.

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Short version: Yes
Long version: There is one scene you can see inside the image file but to my conclusion isn't implemented yet.
Okay thanks!
I think you made a perfect walkthrough!
You have described everything perfectly! When the memory points come, everything is described perfectly!
I could never have found anything without you. This is really incredible and I do not know how you did it!
Definitely thanks for this great work! :)

Reactions: Qleaf

Jys

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

I can't open the file from MEGA with 7zip, it keeps saying "can't be opened as a compressed file". Any alternatives/ideas?

Thanks!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes