Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I made it to the third boss without realizing there was a mini-map (tab)
~_~

any tips for the third boss btw? the second one wasn't too difficult but I get slaughtered by the third boss,
here are my current stats

lust.png

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
I made it to the third boss without realizing there was a mini-map (tab)
~_~

any tips for the third boss btw? the second one wasn't too difficult but I get slaughtered by the third boss,
here are my current stats

View attachment 2510865
i just grinded while leveling up the enemies for better money, the shaman, the mantis and the worm girl are the best bang for your buck with the time to kill and amount of money they drop, i went up to about level 150 and lvl 40 melee attack by the end of it, you could easily just cheat and alter the values on the save file if you don't feel like grinding but it shouldn't take long anyway

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Maaaaaaaan, I'm salty about the horror. If not for that one aspect I would've loved this game. Struggled so much with the last one due to the horror elements, even though the gameplay and anims both are 10/10

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
sorry for delay, today was rather a busy day D:

Tho I added those features, pls state more :D
and the Keybinds are still a mess, I think.. if there are recommendations, I will instantly update it
i'm not sure how the insta downed cheat work, it doesn't seem to work all the time

Mar 11, 2019
i just finish to play this game and is awesome the gameplay,the animations everything in this game is awesome (does anyone know games similar to this one?) sorry for my inglish

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Let'ssss gooo! I played the creator's last game, nice to finally see this out.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
are most of the enemies in the laboratory/factory area? all thats in the town is the headless and succubus and bomb enemy

Blond

Aug 1, 2020
cheated, but done, gallery should be open for ya, dont have all portals but doesnt really matter too much

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
This game is vague as fuck haha. Enjoying the bits of lore I find, but man I had to switch to a controller, what kind of stupid ass keyboard scheme is that even after changing things around lol.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes