KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
After extracting, the files looks like this. I already tried changing rar extraction to japanese

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I made it to the third boss without realizing there was a mini-map (tab)
~_~

any tips for the third boss btw? the second one wasn't too difficult but I get slaughtered by the third boss,
here are my current stats

View attachment 2510865
you can beat the boss with just these stats, I had similar stats to yours and I beat the boss twice. Just focus on dodging as many attacks as possible as the boss hits like a truck. Don't forget to kill the curses too, they are like a second attack nuisance, kill 'em ASAP.

Feb 17, 2018
I was disappointed. I won't list what I didn't like, but in short: that level 3, it's just a mess and that's it. And it's not that I'm offended that the final boss can't be killed without weapon upgrades, rather that the game doesn't want me to save in front of him, and I have to walk a kilometer and a half every time I die from him. And, I guess u can't even open 4 door after that. Probably it's gonna be DLC content, and probably it won't gonna worth it to endure this mess with final boss for it.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
20 lazer, 15 magazine, and 50 defence is all I needed to burst the 3rd boss dead in a few minutes. Although it did help I had a controller to dodge what I could.
I was disappointed. I won't list what I didn't like, but in short: that level 3, it's just a mess and that's it. And it's not that I'm offended that the final boss can't be killed without weapon upgrades, rather that the game doesn't want me to save in front of him, and I have to walk a kilometer and a half every time I die from him. And, I guess u can't even open 4 door after that. Probably it's gonna be DLC content, and probably it won't gonna worth it to endure this mess with final boss for it.
There's a warp right in front of the boss though

Reactions: bebe2803
Feb 17, 2018
20 lazer, 15 magazine, and 50 defence is all I needed to burst the 3rd boss dead in a few minutes. Although it did help I had a controller to dodge what I could.

There's a warp right in front of the boss though
I guess u don't get it. I was intend to play without weapon upgrades(because the game is easy, harder than setalia but still). And the game sometimes doesn't save properly(like my money vanishing), and that final warp doesn't saving. Like, I butting the game, going to third door, where is those 3 doors, and third of them keep getting closed. Well, I guess I'm gonna cheat on those kilometer and a half, and upgrade my weapon to atleast being able to kill those curses in dresses. (sorry for my ENG)

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Wait, Is that Blue dildo at home is a save point? I, like, progress threw almost whole game not understanding what it dose, and just sometimes clicking on it.....

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
URGH for hours I going all over the place of area 2. Where the heck is the switch to open last gate to last safe zone and possiblely boss??

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Another one of those people trying to see if there's a way to uncensor this. any word on that?
Some have managed to crack the game open and mod it but suspiciously none have mentioned uncensoring it.

If you zoom in closely(q=zoom in E i think zoom out) you can see the base of the penis on the player model, so i suspect the censor is a post process/filter.
also makes me wonder if a possible cheat, save edit or config addition might be able to disable post processing and maybe also fix the pixel smoothing thats blurring the pixels.

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Some have managed to crack the game open and mod it but suspiciously none have mentioned uncensoring it.

If you zoom in closely(q=zoom in E i think zoom out) you can see the base of the penis on the player model, so i suspect the censor is a post process/filter.
also makes me wonder if a possible cheat, save edit or config addition might be able to disable post processing and maybe also fix the pixel smoothing thats blurring the pixels.
Thanks for the replay and info. The amount of time I spend on this site looking for uncensor patches is absurd. ill keep an eye on this then.

Reactions: SurverX

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I DONT FKING GET IT. I didnt touch and FAP to anything and now that sec locked door/gate area 2 opend?? I gotto go all over the places to get the door open??

commanderx

Jan 2, 2021
I created some cheat functions and thought to share it :giggle:

it has 10(12) functions:
Key E = Instant R*pe release
Key R = One Hit down/undown&undress
Key T = Set Health to 1
Key G = Set to Max Heatlh
Key H = Armor Restored
Key J = Full Sperm (+40% Sperm)
Key K = Full Mood (+40% Mood)
Key B = Double your current Money
Key N = Add 1000 to your current Money
Passive: Infinity Ammo
Passive: Infinity Light
Key I = HIDE/SHOW cheat functions
Key O = Un/Block GameOver | You wil recover before dying (The Traps still initiate GameOver, will fix it later (y) )

If there are wishes, please state them. ^^
The current set Keybinds are likely a mess.. pls write what you would prefer.

Updated it to v10 -> Un/Block GameOver

Latest Update at 2023.04.01
Installation:
Override the data.win file
cool bro, nice and handy cheat! could you pls add some kind of "fix" function to Full Sperm and Mood? because each time i add mood to 100, she will cum and mood comes to 0. but if i only add mood to 80 with one hit down, the rape loop still set mood to 0 when entering 2nd and later ronud. so the "fix" i mean is, like when i press and hold Key J, mood can gradully increase with the speed of 10point/sec or so, and set another key to Fix/Unfix curren mood number as the lower limit of mood (which means the mood of next rape loop will start at this number instead of 0).

and pls add same fix function to One Hit down to fix the hit number at 0 (i did some research of mem and found the hit num is a count-down from 3 when she has no cloth, thats why i guess this number could also be Fixed to 0). very appreciate to your cheat! thx bro!

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes