N33R

Mar 14, 2021
can someone tell me how to access the contaminated trial chair scene (i used the savegame)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Completed the game.

Still unsure on that ending, somethings not right... like I'm missing something.
Also still unable to access the additional room on the map, gonna be hunting for more secrets soon. Already found 2 hearts i was missing, wonder what else i missed.

Wonder if there's a reason to go through the trials more than once, how far up or down can you push the levels...
also the fairy is weird, almost hints at something? a location? and a potential for more fairy's?

Reactions: BipolarMadness

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
That all I guess. Only heart and stuff left if u found the 4th weapon.
1 broken room area 2 top left
someone else already digging the game so no me explain
Why go through more trial?? just relive that gory for me or maybe there something hehhehehhe?? I think fairy is more of the recarnation. Perhaps a beginner or "Good"
other stuff are note talking bout short people thinggy like Skyrim or something
well
there black moon but not telling WHO AM I??? WHAT REALLY I AM?? WHAT MORE OUT THERE??

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Completed the game.

Still unsure on that ending, somethings not right... like I'm missing something.
Also still unable to access the additional room on the map, gonna be hunting for more secrets soon. Already found 2 hearts i was missing, wonder what else i missed.

Wonder if there's a reason to go through the trials more than once, how far up or down can you push the levels...
also the fairy is weird, almost hints at something? a location? and a potential for more fairy's?
I believe Ruby (The player) is only meant to sacrifice herself to maintain the seal. All of the golden statues around the area hint that this has been done several times. There's a bit of lore in the hospital saying that the big stained-glass window in the background depicts "the savior" or some such, and perhaps the fairy coming from that image is a hint at the protagonist of the next game.

The vibes of this game remind me very much of an FPS on steam called "The Citadel".

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I believe Ruby (The player) is only meant to sacrifice herself to maintain the seal. All of the golden statues around the area hint that this has been done several times. There's a bit of lore in the hospital saying that the big stained-glass window in the background depicts "the savior" or some such, and perhaps the fairy coming from that image is a hint at the protagonist of the next game.

The vibes of this game remind me very much of an FPS on steam called "The Citadel".
Mmm.
I think one of the notes mentioned the "warriors" (player/ruby?) are meant to "fill holes", whether that means entering the black hole to turn into a gold statue or... sex everything... ha i dunno.

The fact the throne is "corrupted" by the blue plants (sometimes depicted with red hair/heads) makes me think maybe some actions performed or not might have an effect on some outcomes, and maybe some open endlessness for DLC is intended.

The throne is meant to be some kind of trial? "failure" results in death and "success" allows you to proceed? odd, how does the corruption affect this?

The level increase/decrease system in the long journey is also very weird. I wonder if going through it enough times might have an effect on the rest of the game...

I feel the fairy is one of the entities depicted on the stained glass, i think there's 2 smaller entities and the 2 big ones?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bebe2803
Jun 12, 2021
cool bro, nice and handy cheat! could you pls add some kind of "fix" function to Full Sperm and Mood? because each time i add mood to 100, she will cum and mood comes to 0. but if i only add mood to 80 with one hit down, the rape loop still set mood to 0 when entering 2nd and later ronud. so the "fix" i mean is, like when i press and hold Key J, mood can gradully increase with the speed of 10point/sec or so, and set another key to Fix/Unfix curren mood number as the lower limit of mood (which means the mood of next rape loop will start at this number instead of 0).

and pls add same fix function to One Hit down to fix the hit number at 0 (i did some research of mem and found the hit num is a count-down from 3 when she has no cloth, thats why i guess this number could also be Fixed to 0). very appreciate to your cheat! thx bro!
Sorry didnt saw the msg, thy for letting me know=> fixed it ^^
and finally played the game through. Should be hopefully optimal now :)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
I took it as being the fairies are actually the souls of the sacrificed girls giving the ending a somber light of them finding freedom in a small way. I might be misremembering some bits I've read over fairy lore bits in Setalia as them being related to seals, I don't really have any intention to replay that whole game as of right now. Also as this is a prequel, it's more likely this is just referencing Setalia's protagonist whom fairies can end up helping.

Reactions: Aswiri

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Fucking a downed enemy while death is chasing you around reverts the colours back to normal, thankfully, makes it much easier to deal with.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I've made this for the people who want a walkthrough of the game although some of the rooms are bugged. For the one with the ? mark, I can't access this one no matter what I've tried but if someone could have done it please share it
I just started how do I go down in that 3 dildo room? I see a white thing on the map showing I can go lower? also right of that twice the tall room how do I go up? im trying to get to that "1" room up there

Oct 12, 2018
Man, my experience with horror in gaming and movies must have either really made me numb to what people are talking about here, that or its just given me ample amount of experience with this sort of thing. Death was more annoying then actually scary, especially when you intentionally trigger the fights with it as it just puts the whole screen in that black and white filter. The end game stuff too was just varying levels of neat and silly to me as well, especially the chair segment.

All in all, a fun game, I don't think I ever finished the one that came before this though I do remember it being top shelf quality. Got lost a bit in the first map, second one was a lot more straight forward, and kind of enjoy the almost roguelike aspect of the the run up to the final boss. Really though, for the most part if you just level Attack, Defense, and Clothing defense, you can overcome any enemy or boss with even some basic strategy, ESPECIALLY if you take advantage of some of the easier to parry attacks on bosses and the like. All in all, fun, mildly challenging game, always awesome to see a creator put out not one, but two bangers back to back. Look forward to whatever they make next in the end!

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes