b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Oh just had a thought, is the game available anywhere other than DLsite?
DLsite is extra anal about censorship and likely demanded the assets be censored, another site might be better and have just a mosaic applied...

Reactions: Beats9821

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Literally all you have to do is support the dev / follow him on ci-en or twitter and send him DMs asking if he could release it on other platforms. Japanese devs rarely come here of all places to get feedback.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Oh just had a thought, is the game available anywhere other than DLsite?
DLsite is extra anal about censorship and likely demanded the assets be censored, another site might be better and have just a mosaic applied...
No. Dev mentioned possibly selling on steam sometime in the future in a response to a comment, but that's not for certain.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah there's currently no tool in existence that can recompile spine-based sprites into the data.win of a game. Looks like we're shit outta luck for a restoration.

Reactions: Beats9821

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Man, my experience with horror in gaming and movies must have either really made me numb to what people are talking about here, that or its just given me ample amount of experience with this sort of thing. Death was more annoying then actually scary, ...
Played a lot of ero-horror platformers that were a common theme 10-15 years ago so I'm actually more-so thankful the dev just focuses more on the erotic side than horror, with blood/dismemberment not being a prominent theme as most others do.

There is one moment however, when I paused to check the map during the chair trial, and I was even checking the map prior when I noticed the looping and it was still normal. Annoying I can't just sit on the chair after beating the game and redo that whole segment.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
talking about the developer has not answered any questions or reports in Ci-En that can mean 2 things 1 he/she is working on an update of the game or 2 he/she is busy seeing how register on steam

Reactions: bebe2803

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Played a lot of ero-horror platformers that were a common theme 10-15 years ago so I'm actually more-so thankful the dev just focuses more on the erotic side than horror, with blood/dismemberment not being a prominent theme as most others do.

There is one moment however, when I paused to check the map during the chair trial, and I was even checking the map prior when I noticed the looping and it was still normal. Annoying I can't just sit on the chair after beating the game and redo that whole segment.
Fun fact the dev loves ryona and he likes grotesque but he has said he won't print gore or grotesque stuff yet but I'm 60% sure in the next game There will be blood and dismemberment.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Fun fact the dev loves ryona and he likes grotesque but he has said he won't print gore or grotesque stuff yet but I'm 60% sure in the next game There will be blood and dismemberment.
As long as we can still have sex without that annoying cum requirement that came from this one like chronicles of prey 2, I'm fine with how it'll be however I would like more POV shots like the previous game

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
As long as we can still have sex without that annoying cum requirement that came from this one like chronicles of prey 2, I'm fine with how it'll be however I would like more POV shots like the previous game
indeed, I would like more full screen scenes I think this game fell a little short of these

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
There's something we can try, I noticed in the spine sprite .json there is a 'hash' which is probably acting as a lock for the spine animation. Maybe we need to recreate the atlas/.json in spine2d with edited textures and then try importing it?
ImportGraphics.csx definitely has the functionality to import spine sprites..its just not doing it right. It expects the sprite to be named the same as the texture, but that's not the case in Setaria or Lutellaria...
Krongorka hit me up with the spine2d thanks. Wonder if you can take a crack at this too.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This right here is where I need to get to and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get there. I've been following the map very precisely and it doesn't say how to get to this lock. I went to all other lock rooms. The first lock for the 2nd boss is open. But I need the second door open and this is probably how I do it. Please help me find-out how to get to this room. Referencing/drawing on a map image would be also appreciated.

EDIT: So I found it, you have to go a weird roundabout way to get to the same location. I swear I hate the map design as a lot of rooms look the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: elasahel

deathikiller

Jun 15, 2018
Games like these, including some similar ones like Ayura are wonderful, it is a small shame that they feel short but they are put with love and some great work so I can't fully complain about content since it satisfies in other departments (I like the sex scenes but it is sad how there wasn't many POV ones except for like the chair and the Archanid), I loved the story and how it feels ironic the later you get into it like how you see a lot of the weapons and connect the dots with various monsters you see on how they are.

One main thing I'm curious about is the sprites tbh...we've seen them appear in both games and it makes me wonder if both worlds are connected? idk, I don't look at many sources or stuff the creator makes but I honestly wish for more sprite interaction or lore curiosity on how they are.

Game's hella demanding though in terms of game play, but then again I try to unga it like Ayura so that's on me for getting my ass beat by the 2nd and last boss. Patience with the I-frames and dodging works, makes you wanna invest into magazine but you don't really need to if you just parry god everything but even that is strict in it's own way.

One last thing I really just wish for is a cum weapon like the first game, I loved the idea of reload and pumping out a bunch of semen, makes for some great weapon creativity but then again it was a machine gun...unless we'll be seeing a dick helicopter chopping off heads lol

Edit: Ayura as in Ayura Crisis, which is more of a side scrolling beat em up with abusable attacks but more unfair hit scan (at least to me) in turn.

Reactions: TissuePlease

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Full Save: Kevorkian Horror Dark Souls esc. I hate this game in the same way I hate Dark Souls... I can beat it, but I don't enjoy beating it.

So you don't have to play this. I beat it. Put in appdata/users/local/Luterella

EDIT: Okay I don't know why it doesn't give you the file. Instead it just gives you the text in another tab. So... take your save.sav file, open it with notepad and paste the text from that tab to replace the text in your save.sav.

Last edited:
Reactions: AyumieX

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Krongorka hit me up with the spine2d thanks. Wonder if you can take a crack at this too.[/ISPOILER]
If it's about Spine and creating new .json .atlas and .png's - sure, I'll help. But since I didn't follow the discussion, some questions:
- What do I need to do here/what kind of assets do you want to edit or replace? DM me with that.
- Also, I remember UndertaleModTool couldn't repack spine (json or atlas/both?) in data.win at all. If nothing changed dramatically I don't think there's a way to put edited stuff in it.
So yeah, it just depends on data.win repacking.

Reactions: Ashavi and elasahel
Jul 2, 2020
Yo, do you guys know any level that is a good grinding spot? I'm currently at the Hospital, near the second boss.

If you all also any secret rooms at the Town (1st level), that would be very appreciated as well. Don't want to leave anything unopened.

If it has pictures, that would be super helpful.

Thanks! :D

Mar 1, 2020
the black moon is in layman's terms an immortal eldritch god beyond a sane mans understanding
You seem to be knowledgeable in this stuff. I'm curious, what are your sources? Perhaps works of H.P.Lovecraft ? (I haven't read him myself) Or maybe both you and the dev are fans of, broadly speaking, "occult" stuff?

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
jesus CHRIST this guy makes scary shit . not as bad as the weird ghost chase scene from his last game but the bell shit made me jump until i figured out what was going on . like this game tells you nothing on that.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes