Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Loved this, even though it was a bit short like Setaria and the last stage feels rushed just like Setaria's last stage was, funny that...

I've gotten every single heart in the game, unlocked all of the merchant clothes, the only thing I haven't done really is max out every upgrade. It's odd that there's that thing on the pedestal in the merchant hub you can't interact with, the boarded-up door there is bothering me, and also, in the 2nd area door picker room there are 2 door frames that I haven't figured out what they're for...

If I had to guess, the game isn't entirely finished, unfortunately. If it's anything like Setaria though, we'll probably get some updates after that might add in missing stuff.
I keep seeing Setaria mentioned, is that a similar game? if so I would appreciate it if someone could let me know where to find it/link to it

edit: found it

HappyElated

Feb 8, 2019
SOMEONE PUT AIR ATTACK IN THIS GAME, IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE SECOND BOSS WITHOUT AIR ATTACK IS NOT POSSIBLE, THANK YOU.
It doesn't matter how hard your melee hits, just use your gun to shoot at it and it will do just the same but better

Exes999

Aug 18, 2017
hope he will do more diamonds like this its perfect fore me got all wat i like futa futa/main char pixel art you can rape enemys not just get raped the animation are good and the gemplay is fun hope there will be another or more content

Reactions: Snoresville

-.Sei.-

Sep 11, 2020
Here I leave a patch in Spanish made by me, for whoever wants it

Surely there is some misspelling beforehand. I apologize.

All they have to do is extract the file in the "text" folder that is in the root folder of the game, replace it and that's it.
when starting the game they choose the option "English" and they already have the game in Spanish

Wanimo

Dec 6, 2022
there's a pregnancy tag but i cant find any. is there certain way to unlock it? or its a wrong tag?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Seems the game is bugged on my end, settings reset every time i close and boot the game and I suspected there was an autosave feature but if there was my progress is also lost upon closing the game.
Hmm..

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
their previous game (which I'm not sure if it's here or if it's translated) is pretty good too. you use your cum as ammo I think.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
How bad is the horror in this game?
There are jumpscares at some point. It is very sudden and there is no hint that it'll happen.
The jumpscare isn't the in-your-face kind like fnaf though. (though I haven't finished the game so I can't say there isn't anything like that)

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
How bad is the horror in this game?
There are some pretty grotesque enemies, but I don't think there was much in the way of jumpscares beyond the bell trap in the 2nd level, and even then it's pretty brief (unless you trigger it too often).

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes