Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
This game definitely feels like it's got a secret ending. Anyone got any idea how to access it? I refuse to believe the game ends with you "fulfilling your mission"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

full save?
I got you, even though I don't recommend using it right away. Game's pretty short like setaria.
View attachment save.sav
I got questions about the ending.
I think so, too.

I'm worried about the 4th door, it is boarded up. If any of you have reached the end, can you tell me if there is a full-fledged level, as with the other three, or there is something else (if there is something else, don't say what exactly that is, just say that "there is something else" please). I'm just too much pumped up on the opportunity to have 4 lvls instead of 3(Setalia).
A few pages back someone checked it with the undertale editor and found nothing inside. It's most likely for something planned especially with the thing that spawns after the ending on your main menu ;D

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
what do i do after the second boss? after you do into some other dimension with those walking dick enemies is there any way out, or is the that supposed to be the ending?

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Loved this, even though it was a bit short like Setaria and the last stage feels rushed just like Setaria's last stage was, funny that...

I've gotten every single heart in the game, unlocked all of the merchant clothes, the only thing I haven't done really is max out every upgrade. It's odd that there's that thing on the pedestal in the merchant hub you can't interact with, the boarded-up door there is bothering me, and also, in the 2nd area door picker room there are 2 door frames that I haven't figured out what they're for...

If I had to guess, the game isn't entirely finished, unfortunately. If it's anything like Setaria though, we'll probably get some updates after that might add in missing stuff.

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this yet and I'm honestly too lazy to read through, but the final boss has a softlock. If you get to that final room, but don't use the portal to go back, you won't be able to get back to that final room and be unable to progress in the game without restarting completely.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
4.70 star(s) 53 Votes