REILZON

Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to optimize the game? It runs at a stable 60 fps but suddenly crashes.
Any suggestions?

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
I made uncensored data.win without cheats, probably no problem...
Oh man, I just had the story of the year here.
So KrakenFiles, the website that's used to post the data.win version with no cheats, redirected me to another download which my stupid ass downloaded and launched, causing me to lose my Steam account (I've sent a request to recover my Steam account)
This website is fucked, holy shit I'm never downloading from here again. Still, thanks for the data.win file but god motherfucking damn was that stupidly unfair, both for my stupid ass and this damn website. I won't blame anyone here but the website owner themselves for letting that happen.

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
So KrakenFiles, the website that's used to post the data.win version with no cheats, redirected me to another download which my stupid ass downloaded and launched, causing me to lose my Steam account (I've sent a request to recover my Steam account)
This website is fucked, holy shit I'm never downloading from here again. Still, thanks for the data.win file but god motherfucking damn was that stupidly unfair, both for my stupid ass and this damn website. I won't blame anyone here but the website owner themselves for letting that happen.
Sorry to hear.

That's the internet alright. This needs to happen once or twice for you to learn for good, unfortunately.
Hope you get your account back, and always try to exercise extra caution.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Why the fuck would you download any file off the internet and not scan it?

Reactions: Beats9821

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Sorry to hear.

That's the internet alright. This needs to happen once or twice for you to learn for good, unfortunately.
Hope you get your account back, and always try to exercise extra caution.
It's okay, I've gotten it back thanks to a friend of mine who still has screenshots of the Steam gift cards he sent me months ago.
I have scanned my computer multiple times after the first time the AV program deleted the malware. This was a close one as he only got my Steam account and attempted for my miHoyo account. Otherwise it seems everything else is safe.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Why the fuck would you download any file off the internet and not scan it?
I did, it all say safe but it's mega obvious how the file was named.
But I've grown too comfortable with the Internet, and this is a good wakeup call. This is entirely my fault, I should've known better, especially since this isn't the first time I've flown too close to the sun. This will at least be a lesson for me for a long time and I hope I won't make this mistake ever again.

ForgeMaster

Jul 22, 2019
I did, it all say safe but it's mega obvious how the file was named.
But I've grown too comfortable with the Internet, and this is a good wakeup call. This is entirely my fault, I should've known better, especially since this isn't the first time I've flown too close to the sun. This will at least be a lesson for me for a long time and I hope I won't make this mistake ever again.
Your first alarm should have been the download site. If I were you, my first thought would have been "Wait, krakenfiles? Why not use a well-known download site? There are several options to choose from", I say this because that was precisely my reaction when I went to see the link.

I've been downloading games here for many years, I've never had a problem and it's the only site I have 100% confidence in for several reasons. On the other hand, links that do not come from the OP are a separate issue. Still, I always read links before clicking, and I'm referring to the full link that appears at the bottom left when you hover over one.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Your first alarm should have been the download site. If I were you, my first thought would have been "Wait, krakenfiles? Why not use a well-known download site? There are several options to choose from", I say this because that was precisely my reaction when I went to see the link.

I've been downloading games here for many years, I've never had a problem and it's the only site I have 100% confidence in for several reasons. On the other hand, links that do not come from the OP are a separate issue. Still, I always read links before clicking, and I'm referring to the full link that appears at the bottom left when you hover over one.
I definitely wouldn't download from this site but this is the only place with the no cheats version of the uncensored data.win. I do trust PixelDrain as it doesn't redirect me or any of that shenanigans, but that hosts the cheat version of the files. As it is the only option, I must choose KrakenFiles.
I don't know, but maybe I was busy with other stuff at the same time as the moment I downloaded the fake, which distracted me from double checking. Whatever the case, this whole conundrum should be left behind by now and I will continue to practice online security, as I should always.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
The only thing uncensored in that .win file is background assets, everything else is censored and cannot (and likely will not) be uncensored.

The animations in game use Spine animation files that, while they can be decrypted and the sprites swapped with their uncensored counterparts and rebuilt as uncensored spine animations, no tool exists currently that allows you to re-import those animations into the game. You'll either have to program that tool yourself, or someone will need to rebuild the game from scratch with the uncensored spine animations.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Any link to no cheats uncensored NOT on some crap site filled with malware?
Ask the guy to post the uncensored .win file on multiple websites, standard practice. Or at least, ask for permission to distribute on other websites.
Otherwise, just be careful. Simply click Download until it prompts a download with the name "uncensored (no cheats)" on the website itself, no redirects to somewhere else. Still recommend to avoid this site as much as possible though.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Is there any way to make the GUI not so tiny? cant read shit like this

Also how do i unlock this door?
1722831126978.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes