Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
If your look at this game for only the futa aspect especially on the protagonist side.....it is lacking too I found since the chances for the protagonist to do stuff to others is limited to the cleaner (which is only found in the first zone and the safe/hub zone) and very very specific and exclusive spots in all zones which only have one thing to do. So if you want to see them all without using the gallery you have some travel time to deal with on top of them being rare.
They can also do it with nearly every enemy that they've killed/downed but not when their alive to do an turn the tables situation. I'd say that futa aspect is just added in so most can be done instead of having an constantly reverse raped male character or lesbian only content, so I wouldn't want the game without it.

Futa content in Alien Quest Eve is sorely lacking I find in comparison to this game since the protagonist can't become futa and not all enemies are futa in it (I'd guess less than 25% of them are and same for the animations) it does have an different art style to it which makes the H-content better looking.

Overall however I personally enjoy Alien Quest Eve less compared to Lutellaria since it feels more fun gameplay wise and you can at moment rip and tear though stuff. Meanwhile in Eve I found myself starting off with an dark souls like approach that only grew to an "I can mess around as long as a checkpoint/save area is nearby" along with wanting to cheat to avoid the grind....plus the end zone enemies just felt too strong. This is my opinion and prefference though.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
If your look at this game for only the futa aspect especially on the protagonist side.....it is lacking too I found since the chances for the protagonist to do stuff to others is limited to the cleaner (which is only found in the first zone and the safe/hub zone) and very very specific and exclusive spots in all zones which only have one thing to do. So if you want to see them all without using the gallery you have some travel time to deal with on top of them being rare.
They can also do it with nearly every enemy that they've killed/downed but not when their alive to do an turn the tables situation. I'd say that futa aspect is just added in so most can be done instead of having an constantly reverse raped male character or lesbian only content, so I wouldn't want the game without it.

Futa content in Alien Quest Eve is sorely lacking I find in comparison to this game since the protagonist can't become futa and not all enemies are futa in it (I'd guess less than 25% of them are and same for the animations) it does have an different art style to it which makes the H-content better looking.

Overall however I personally enjoy Alien Quest Eve less compared to Lutellaria since it feels more fun gameplay wise and you can at moment rip and tear though stuff. Meanwhile in Eve I found myself starting off with an dark souls like approach that only grew to an "I can mess around as long as a checkpoint/save area is nearby" along with wanting to cheat to avoid the grind....plus the end zone enemies just felt too strong. This is my opinion and prefference though.
Huh? Nearly every enemy is futanari and you can have sex with almost all of them, how is it lacking? The scenes themselves also integrate well into the gameplay which is a common complaint in action H-games, I don't understand this point at all.

Reactions: PaNiq
Apr 8, 2019
Yeah, if there's not enough futanari in this title you're sadly unlikely to ever find more quantity + quality in one game. Most games feature a grand total of one futa scene in a lame attempt to pander to futa enjoyers without actively appearing to try.

Feb 7, 2022
about the criticisms on this game, the only flaw i find with it is how its prequel, setaria, has better game over CGs than this. But this one is still overall better anyway because of general game improvements in my opinion

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Huh? Nearly every enemy is futanari and you can have sex with almost all of them, how is it lacking? The scenes themselves also integrate well into the gameplay which is a common complaint in action H-games, I don't understand this point at all.
What I would have liked more of was futa wise was threesomes or gangbang scenarios (previous game had the fly bug do that) along with more CG's since really I would have been fine without the ones here compared to the previous game. I'm a bit spoiled though from recently finishing Syahata's Bad Day which had awesome animated game-over CG's along with one of them being an turn protagonist into futa and force them to hump another enemy making an humping chain. Before you go looking there is only one futa enemy and it's right at the start, it's mainly and beast/monster on female game. (I also liked it's short escape bit)

Also to be clear I'm not saying that the game suck, it's great that's why I modded it, but I'm not going to look at it and think about what could be done better or improved on from other games and then slightly wonder about how to implement it. (Before realizing it ain't possible for multiple reasons with myself being one of them)

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
What I would have liked more of was futa wise was threesomes or gangbang scenarios (previous game had the fly bug do that) along with more CG's since really I would have been fine without the ones here compared to the previous game. I'm a bit spoiled though from recently finishing Syahata's Bad Day which had awesome animated game-over CG's along with one of them being an turn protagonist into futa and force them to hump another enemy making an humping chain. Before you go looking there is only one futa enemy and it's right at the start, it's mainly and beast/monster on female game. (I also liked it's short escape bit)

Also to be clear I'm not saying that the game suck, it's great that's why I modded it, but I'm not going to look at it and think about what could be done better or improved on from other games and then slightly wonder about how to implement it. (Before realizing it ain't possible for multiple reasons with myself being one of them)
I also bought the syahata bad day game, it is interesting as it has a lot of bestiality and insects and the truth is that those tags make me sick, the futa arts and the slime girls are beautiful

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
elasahel Ouch sorry :s .... I'm surprised though that you didn't try before you buy'ed it enough to see the beast and bug stuff nor see the beast tag on the F95 thread.
BTW You can mute threads with tags you dislike via ticking them on the list of tags that appear when you hit ignore on the thread. (Although I found a case recently where I got an topic with an tag I ignored appeared on the latest updates)

SpookOffi

Sep 11, 2023
all this talking about futa games got me wanting more games :unsure:

If possible can yall reply to me with good Futanari content games? even ones that dont have the protagonist as futanari (it is quite hard for me to find actually good ones)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

If possible can yall reply to me with good Futanari content games? even ones that dont have the protagonist as futanari (it is quite hard for me to find actually good ones)
There's several threads in Recommendations section of the site, it's better to look there.

Reactions: SpookOffi

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I've found that sadly there's a bit lack of good side-scoller in-game animationed H-content out there...and there isn't the tags to find them too easily since a lot gets the animated tag when it's got only a few cut-scenes animated or slightly moving CG's.
Add futa onto that, where there's an debate rising of what futa is (balls, no balls, pussy or not) only common thing is dick with breasts that I've seen, it is even harder to get sorted out. (I think an few years ago there was no animated good futa games since they were all mostly RPG maker games I believe)

• Sad

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017

For futa protag specifically, [Dragons Bride] and [Futaring] off the top of my head.
In my experience the recommendations section of the forum sucks, don't bother.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
elasahel Ouch sorry :s .... I'm surprised though that you didn't try before you buy'ed it enough to see the beast and bug stuff nor see the beast tag on the F95 thread.
BTW You can mute threads with tags you dislike via ticking them on the list of tags that appear when you hit ignore on the thread. (Although I found a case recently where I got an topic with an tag I ignored appeared on the latest updates)
It's like you say, it's difficult to find good futanari animated content. Obviously it is difficult for me to find a game that I like ALL animated scenes one hundred percent, even in Setaria there is insect content I only omit the scenes that I don't like, unfortunately people like me cannot afford to omit games with tags We don't like them, who knows, maybe there's just a scene of insects, I just omit it and it's the masterpiece I'm looking for.

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
It's like you say, it's difficult to find good futanari animated content. Obviously it is difficult for me to find a game that I like ALL animated scenes one hundred percent, even in Setaria there is insect content I only omit the scenes that I don't like, unfortunately people like me cannot afford to omit games with tags We don't like them, who knows, maybe there's just a scene of insects, I just omit it and it's the masterpiece I'm looking for.

Soo you like futanari hentai games without bugs? do you like yuri too? i am asking because i am cooking something with thoses themes, and i am curious if people likes hentai action games with yuri/futanari focused theme ( + footsie, that i like a lot too xD )

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
For futa protag specifically, [Dragons Bride] and [Futaring] off the top of my head.
In my experience the recommendations section of the forum sucks, don't bother.
Unfortunately, the 'lurk moar' culture prevails on f95. It's unlikely that they'll list the best games that match your interests because they want you to put in the effort to find the game that suits you. It's a kind of challenge and dedication that everyone here enjoys.

I think it's a bit silly, but anyway, here are the best futa games I've played:

Futakin Valley, Buzama 2, Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest, Nekomancer, Garden of Sin, Tailbound (femboy furry).

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes