Others Completed Sealed Room Breed 2 [Final] [Gamecolon]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
what does the right mouse button do in the masterbate scene?
According to the light fx and the sound, I guess it's for to take a picture of her. But I have no idea of the effect.

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
Ok, just tested it and it works, you can still launch with the English version of the exe and the my game is fully uncensored, I'm not sure if mine is already uncesored becauuse i did something else to it and forgot or what, so i'm just going to zip up my whole game folder and upload it for whoever has issues. All you need to do is unzip and play using the English launcher, the other two are still in there and I left all my saves in there as well. The conf.sav file came with the uncensor, so if ou delete my saves be sure to leave that in there.

Full game uncensored and translated already link.
THANK YOU!! I've been looking for 2 Hours for an uncensored ver.

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
View attachment 19287

Story:
Alright, this is basically a game where you have a girl chained up in a dungeon and trying to train her with a time limit of 14 days. There are 3 bad endings Freedom (fail to break her), Break and Death regular and 4 endings that are Pregnant, Pain (no clue what this one means), Love and Virgin. For Virgin, I guess train her without fucking her. Get all endings to unlock alt costumes, accessories and hair styles. Hair styles are Default (you start with this), Short, Pigtails. Costumes are School Uniform (start with this, can strip her down to undies or nude), Bondage, Shorts and Shirt (similar to uniform but must be unlocked) and Swimsuit. Accessories include Glasses, Eyepatch, Nipple Peircings and blindfold. I think since there are more costumes and shit than endings that some will either give more unlocks than others due to difficulty (Mind Breaking is super fucking easy, Freedom is also super easy though takes longer than mind break)​

Developer:
Language: Partial English (90% of the game)
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Thanks bro!!

Reactions: Hermies

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
I don't wanna be rude but, maybe I have a better version of this game uncensored.

The "game forum in-game" comments are translated,
I haven't saves files but all endings are unlocked and the Endless Mode is enabled.

If someone is so kind to try it and let me know about it.
I'm new here and not an uploader, then a new mirror in another share-site would be appreciated
because sooner or later, my links will expire.

Thank you, I have being looking for a translated version that is uncensored for some time.

THANK YOU!! I've been looking for 2 Hours for an uncensored ver.
Just so you know, the one by NetZero is not actually uncensored, the white line is an alternate mosaic from the base game, and if you use the uncensor you lose translation of menus, also the forum's stuff is not translated in that one either. Try Hgamer's version instead.

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
Thank you, I have being looking for a translated version that is uncensored for some time.

Just so you know, the one by NetZero is not actually uncensored, the white line is an alternate mosaic from the base game, and if you use the uncensor you lose translation of menus, also the forum's stuff is not translated in that one either. Try Hgamer's version instead.
Oh, ok. I'll try it out. Thanks for the info :RarePepe:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't wanna be rude but, maybe I have a better version of this game uncensored.

The "game forum in-game" comments are translated,
I haven't saves files but all endings are unlocked and the Endless Mode is enabled.

If someone is so kind to try it and let me know about it.
I'm new here and not an uploader, then a new mirror in another share-site would be appreciated
because sooner or later, my links will expire.
I can't download use any of these link. Can someone reupload the uncensored version of the game? Thanks

DenpaDenpa

Mar 11, 2018
Is there a way to reset HGamers save without everything unlocked? If I use a different conf.sav file the game is censored again.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
What else is there to say but this is a god tier training game. nice visuals,audio and options even has several endings and mental states for our slave. it's definitely worth playing!
The English could be improved tho. and the descriptions of actions are still in Japanese.

Other
it is a shame the first game isn't on this site. tho i'd say the sequel is much better.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Thoughts
What else is there to say but this is a god tier training game. nice visuals,audio and options even has several endings and mental states for our slave. it's definitely worth playing!
The English could be improved tho. and the descriptions of actions are still in Japanese.

Other
it is a shame the first game isn't on this site. tho i'd say the sequel is much better.
The first game does appear to be missing from this site, but you might be interested in this game, the third one in the series:

Reactions: Hermies

Nuvibal

Jul 17, 2017
I can't play! Everytime i open it stops working because of msvcrt.dll or something!!
Please help!!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I can't play! Everytime i open it stops working because of msvcrt.dll or something!!
Please help!!
It would help if you posted the exact error message. Telling us 'because of msvcrt.dll or something' isn't very informative. But, before asking here, try Google first. Usually you'll find an answer right away! If the interwebs fail you, try again here. I'm sure someone smarter than me would be able to figure out your error.

Nuvibal

Jul 17, 2017
It would help if you posted the exact error message. Telling us 'because of msvcrt.dll or something' isn't very informative. But, before asking here, try Google first. Usually you'll find an answer right away! If the interwebs fail you, try again here. I'm sure someone smarter than me would be able to figure out your error.
Sorry english is not my mother toungue so i was unsure how to describe it:oops:
I'll try de best i can so bear with me. it appear something like "Procedure entry point _libm_sse2_sqrt_precise could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll" i think...
PS: Fisrt time posting so i don't know the procedure. And thnx for the help!!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes