Others Completed Sealed Room Breed 2 [Final] [Gamecolon]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
I know this isn't the right place but,does anyone of you guys have a full save from the first game?really hard to make her pride go to 99 below

RayZEvans

Jul 31, 2018
Imagine what woud you say to your children when they woud ask how you met theyr mother, "I just kidnapped her and fucked her and tortured her and washed her with a water sprayer", but i do have to say, it woud be the best married couple with the wildest sex that woud ever exist.

Reactions: Laxard

ShDanny

Aug 27, 2018

Finally, I got the 100% of the endings xd
I put my saves in this folder in Drive, I really don't know how the game works with the progress in the saves, so... Meh

sadun39

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Maidenhood Ending (Ending 7)? I've tried multiple times but I don't know how to get it.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
wth? i can't feed her and she always died of starving on the 4th day.. how do i feed her??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wth? i can't feed her and she always died of starving on the 4th day.. how do i feed her??
The feed button bottom row of the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She should eat if she's hungry, unless maybe going too hard will make her refuse.

Verfuhren

Aug 16, 2018

I know that Im responding to a post that is older that god in internet years, but the first of those links gave me a fishy warning about privacy or some such. Didnt read it to carefully. But the second one works fine. Gonna give the game a wirl and see whats what. Thanks.

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
I can't get past the Japanese title cards at the very beginning I've clicked every button on my keyboard but still no luck

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes