Others Completed Sealed Room Breed 2 [Final] [Gamecolon]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Very interesting game but a bit outdated graphics. Still the story is nice to figure out.
Is there any comparable story, I have some of the Illusion games but they dont match the training aspect of this game.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

SShamalama

Feb 18, 2020
I've spent all my time looking for more games like this, does anyone have recommendations? Making the girls pee is a big plus.

akakakakak_96

Feb 20, 2022
Could someone reupload the file Hgamer uploaded? or basically if you have the English translations of the comments that would be great

Reactions: Hermies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Added to OP. Thanks!
Just so you know, the one by NetZero is not actually uncensored, the white line is an alternate mosaic from the base game, and if you use the uncensor you lose translation of menus, also the forum's stuff is not translated in that one either. Try Hgamer's version instead.
I'm confused, does OP have uncensored and translated version or does "Hgamer" has them?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm confused, does OP have uncensored and translated version or does "Hgamer" has them?
No it doesn't. You would have to ask if Hgamer can provide another link but a bunch of his posts were deleted by Hgamer a year ago. And I did find a couple links but they are all dead. There may be a generous member who still has it downloaded and saved, hopefully. It's not me or I'd test it and upload it already. It's out there somewhere but it may take some digging.

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
Could someone reupload the file Hgamer uploaded? or basically if you have the English translations of the comments that would be great
No it doesn't. You would have to ask if Hgamer can provide another link but a bunch of his posts were deleted by Hgamer a year ago. And I did find a couple links but they are all dead. There may be a generous member who still has it downloaded and saved, hopefully. It's not me or I'd test it and upload it already. It's out there somewhere but it may take some digging.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes