Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
@Opdigtet I read the source in the spoiler and it didn't include anything that you posted?
Correct, It seems the pseudo-law was put in place between the the "Gunboat Diplomacy" and WWI era of the Westernization/Christianization of Japan. I have been working on finding a specific reference to WWII. I learned this bit in my Japanese History Class in college and I no longer have my source work for those studies.

In my defense, I did start with "As I understand it." Then edited in the best explanation I could find in a short bit of time.

Edit: Very VERY long read, so I'll just post a link below.

Sex and Censorship During the Occupation of Japan  占領下日本における性と検閲

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Correct, It seems the pseudo-law was put in place between the the "Gunboat Diplomacy" and WWI era of the Westernization/Christianization of Japan. I have been working on finding a specific reference to WWII. I learned this bit in my Japanese History Class in college and I no longer have my source work for those studies.

In my defense, I did start with "As I understand it." Then edited in the best explanation I could find in a short bit of time.

Edit: Very VERY long read, so I'll just post a link below.

Sex and Censorship During the Occupation of Japan  占領下日本における性と検閲

As I interpret the article, the implementation of strong state institutions that were both strict and opaque, made it relatively easy for the police later on to re-implementing the general censorship regarding 'moral' topics. Especially since the police hadn't had their role redefined to what it ideally should have been in a democratic society.

anormiedude

Mar 8, 2018
EDIT: Cheat Engine works very well with this game so use that to mess with stats and see everything.
What cheat engine? How do i get it? Can you plz share more info. Ty

EDIT : I found the cheat engine, probably, "mishiburi pak tools" rar one is it? Can you plz tell mehow to use it?

Last edited:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
What cheat engine? How do i get it? Can you plz share more info. Ty

EDIT : I found the cheat engine, probably, "mishiburi pak tools" rar one is it? Can you plz tell mehow to use it?
Here is a guide: however STOP at step 6 as the rest of the guide doesn't apply to this game or really most games that work with Cheat Engine since its asking you to search with Hex instead of actual variable numbers that you can see in game.

All of the variables like obedience, lewd, etc are 4 byte variables while if I remember right things like energy, mind, and body are Double type variables.

I'm not good at explaining these things but there are various guides on how to use Cheat Engine if you have time to experiment but ultimately this is a program that you have to teach yourself how to use everytime you use it.

Reactions: anormiedude

mick hyde

Oct 31, 2018
The 28th byte in every save file is the number of days remaining. You can use any hex editor to play as long as you like.

Make sure to install corefonts using winetricks. You probably also want to use Japanese locale with your wine prefix. Because of some DirectX 7 bug, text will be scrambled but somewhat readable most of the time (same problem happens with Wolf-based games, always use config.exe to switch to software rendering).
Thank you.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
So, you can't do stuff to her while she's unconscious? That kind of defeats the purpose.

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
what are the requirements for the last scenes i can't get them to activate
i can get to the second to last with obed but i can't get them higher

F1forhalp

SOTD: Einstuerzende Neubauten - Prolog
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
this game, along with the sequel, doesn't even start. window opens, closes, no error, nothing in the logs.
not going to try and poke and retry for the reason why. deleted both.

SoldGirl Town does work. checking that now.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes