Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Most of the Action Phases (Bar above each action) get unlocked at, 40 Obedience, 120 Obedience, and 300 Obedience, while the last ones are unlocked at 300 Obedience and Below 100 Pride.

Dunno if I should post how to unlock them but I now know more or less the requirements for each ending...

Endings if anyone is interested: (Names gives hint)
Fraility
Murdered
Mind Break
Arrested
Perfect Slave
Failure
Orgasm Addict
Real Prison
Spanking Time
Anal Perv Virgin

Unlocking them all felt satisfying ( Actually except Fraility, coz Mind Break is “an easy to do mistake” while letting her starve is... and yes that’s a clue)

Edit: Also dunno why but altering save files deletes the unlocked endings, or so what happened when I tried to view the other saves posted here trying to unlock one of those endings.

Last edited:

-CerealKiller-

Nov 8, 2017
For anyone trying to use Cheat Engine, here are the memory address I found:
Attribute​
Memory Address​
OBED00C0079C
PRID00C007A0
LEWD00C007A4
PERV00C007A8
ABIL00C007AC
V. Exp00C007B0
A. Exp00C007B4
POWER00C0078C
BODY00C00788
MIND00C00790
Use the "Add Address Manually" button to add those addresses.
Also, since all the variables seem to be 4 bytes placed one after another, you can check for more addresses before and after the above 2 sequences (00C0079C-00C007B4 and 00C00788-00C00790) to find other values (for example, 00C00784 just before 00C00788 is the day number you're on, 00C00794 just after 00C00790 is her hunger level, and so on). I listed the main ones you'll need in the table above.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How do you get "Mind" back up? I keep getting mindbreak ending.

Don't do stuff that decreases her mind for a few days. Don't let her get below "Mind is weak" if I remember correctly... So best bet is to stop training her with mentally burdening interactions if she gets the "Mind is weak" status.

Reactions: 7h47guy

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
mishiburi pak tools
In ReadMetxt You can use these to poke around in the game files. It's possible to mod the game if you want!

Great if you know how to mod except i don't, at least without a how to list with info. If i had that i probably could.
If i could change it from 14 days to unlimited i would.
If i could pick what her attributes were, i would.

Personally don't care if i see any of the endings.

Reactions: Hezor

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
me: oooooh look at those tags! and that title! this has gotta be some real gourmet shit...

me, four hours in trying to get every ending: what the fuck is wrong with me. Hell has a special place for me and i'm too sinful to get there.

Reactions: Hezor

luvdathen

Feb 13, 2020
Most of the Action Phases (Bar above each action) get unlocked at, 40 Obedience, 120 Obedience, and 300 Obedience, while the last ones are unlocked at 300 Obedience and Below 100 Pride.

Dunno if I should post how to unlock them but I now know more or less the requirements for each ending...

Endings if anyone is interested: (Names gives hint)
Fraility
Murdered
Mind Break
Arrested
Perfect Slave
Failure
Orgasm Addict
Real Prison
Spanking Time
Anal Perv Virgin

Unlocking them all felt satisfying ( Actually except Fraility, coz Mind Break is “an easy to do mistake” while letting her starve is... and yes that’s a clue)

Edit: Also dunno why but altering save files deletes the unlocked endings, or so what happened when I tried to view the other saves posted here trying to unlock one of those endings.
Two years later and I don't think anyone else has posted anything related to the endings. I'm personally missing 3 and would like at least a bit more of a hint for them than the names.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Palairanas

Dec 27, 2022
None of the links work for me anymore. Anyone got a different link or site where I can still get this?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
None of the links work for me anymore. Anyone got a different link or site where I can still get this?
Go back to the first post and click on the 'Report' link in the bottom left of the post. Let them know the links are dead and hopefully a mod will be by soon to clean them up.

Caraga

May 8, 2020
Can anyone please help me? I can only see a Black Screen after clicking "Start Day" for both SRB 1 and 2. Btw, am currently using Windows 11 with DirectX 12.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes