• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Have you played this game dude? the General scenes are static images in a 3d environment, but the sex scenes are animated! have you never noticed how their heads bob as they suck your cock?
do you think how many GB its needs if it was not 3D to animate each scene with all thos costomizations on skin colors/dress/makeups/piercing/tattoo?! im never said its 3D are perfect but its still 3D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do you think how many GB its needs if it was not 3D to animate each scene with all thos costomizations on skin colors/dress/makeups/piercing/tattoo?! im never said its 3D are perfect but its still 3D
WTF are you talking about???
nothing you have said has any relevance to what I wrote. I never said it wasn't in 3D, I was disputing your statement that it didn't deserve an animated Tag... The Sex scenes ARE animated.

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
Fixes/Changes:

-Brenda's dress glitch in certain scenes has been fixed.
-Task Journal clarifications.
-Missing tasks in Tasks journal has been added.
-Crash during changing booth peeping at the beach has been fixed.
-Lisa's and Michelle's glitches after changing cabin peeping has been fixed.
-FSR settings now saves correctly.
-Walking speed adjustment is now available at the options.
-Selections menu glitches at the Janice apartment has been fixed.
-When new items appears in the Rachel's lingerie store, now it has "NEW" sticker.
-Glitch when it is possible to access scene there Janice talks about overexercising is fixed.
-Day/Night cycle in Michelle's house location now works properly.

Download Seaside Mystery 0.23.1 (Windows) !!! UNCRACKED !!!

Rejoice, my brothers of the Night's Watch

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Fixes/Changes:

-Brenda's dress glitch in certain scenes has been fixed.
-Task Journal clarifications.
-Missing tasks in Tasks journal has been added.
-Crash during changing booth peeping at the beach has been fixed.
-Lisa's and Michelle's glitches after changing cabin peeping has been fixed.
-FSR settings now saves correctly.
-Walking speed adjustment is now available at the options.
-Selections menu glitches at the Janice apartment has been fixed.
-When new items appears in the Rachel's lingerie store, now it has "NEW" sticker.
-Glitch when it is possible to access scene there Janice talks about overexercising is fixed.
-Day/Night cycle in Michelle's house location now works properly.

Download Seaside Mystery 0.23.1 HERE! (Windows) !!! UNCRACKED !!!

Rejoice, my brothers of the Night's Watch
For some reason, it doesn't even start..

Reactions: NeubaumTurk

REDHOOD93

Aug 17, 2021
The trick with this game when stuck with a quest about a girl is to repeat older events about that girl because you might have missed some dialoge to trigger new ones

for example if its about Michelle on the beach, try to forward the time by one hour and look on the tab where the girls currently are, Michelle can be on the beach multiple times a day hour on the beach in diffrent part of the beach with diffrent dialoge to trigger other events

there is a new Michelle dialoge on the beach that they have added and were not on the older patch between 15:00 - 19:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Konveier
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes