Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
i've been checking this drawer for like an in game week straight, yet nothing ever show up, also the "new day" is just straight

up not coming. pls help
Janice is doing stretching exercise at the lifeguard tower in the Morning!

mczdeb

Sep 26, 2019
When I'm peeping at Brenda at friday night when she's masturbaiting, after 2 section when she takes out dildo most of screen goes black, sliders with danger are working but nothing changes, and after while game freezes.

Reactions: Darsint

nessquik12

Dec 16, 2017
You probably using the "dress up" cheat and messed up her apparence so do what i did: go to posts #5,104 and #5,114 and download the version 22.1 and the crack for that version and then unpack it... get into the game and load a save then go into customization to Michelle and reset her appearance then save and exit game... then go into the new version and load the save and eerything should work... or ask for a save with her default apparance tho then you'll have to play with someone else save...
i download old version and crack but cant open save file...

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
Hey, i need help with janice quest.i cant find where she lives.under tasks it says massage janice at her home and also under jobs it said the same but i can not find it anywhere.I did all the stuff at the beach.Is it a bug or something please help

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Hey, i need help with janice quest.i cant find where she lives.under tasks it says massage janice at her home and also under jobs it said the same but i can not find it anywhere.I did all the stuff at the beach.Is it a bug or something please help
At the apartmentbuilding. Link to that doesn't show up on your map?

nessquik12

Dec 16, 2017
lisa not show in characters and when i go in school and try to talk with her show nothing and i have only one mysterious card

Miroxxx

Sep 24, 2023
Fixes/Changes:

-Brenda's dress glitch in certain scenes has been fixed.
-Task Journal clarifications.
-Missing tasks in Tasks journal has been added.
-Crash during changing booth peeping at the beach has been fixed.
-Lisa's and Michelle's glitches after changing cabin peeping has been fixed.
-FSR settings now saves correctly.
-Walking speed adjustment is now available at the options.
-Selections menu glitches at the Janice apartment has been fixed.
-When new items appears in the Rachel's lingerie store, now it has "NEW" sticker.
-Glitch when it is possible to access scene there Janice talks about overexercising is fixed.
-Day/Night cycle in Michelle's house location now works properly.

Download Seaside Mystery 0.23.1 HERE! (Windows) !!! UNCRACKED !!!

Rejoice, my brothers of the Night's Watch
Pls Crack for 0.23.1

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
At the apartmentbuilding. Link to that doesn't show up on your map?
I'm stuck on the same thing. There are 2 visable, but locked areas on the map. I did Janice till "Offer leg massage" on the beach and Michelle till the workout in the park and progress with Lisa.
How can one unlock Janice's place?

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
I'm stuck on the same thing. There are 2 visable, but locked areas on the map. I did Janice till "Offer leg massage" on the beach and Michelle till the workout in the park and progress with Lisa.
How can one unlock Janice's place?
I don't remember how and when it opened. When there is so much time in between updates, it gets a bit blurred. The walkthrough can help you i guess.

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022
Fixes/Changes:

-Brenda's dress glitch in certain scenes has been fixed.
-Task Journal clarifications.
-Missing tasks in Tasks journal has been added.
-Crash during changing booth peeping at the beach has been fixed.
-Lisa's and Michelle's glitches after changing cabin peeping has been fixed.
-FSR settings now saves correctly.
-Walking speed adjustment is now available at the options.
-Selections menu glitches at the Janice apartment has been fixed.
-When new items appears in the Rachel's lingerie store, now it has "NEW" sticker.
-Glitch when it is possible to access scene there Janice talks about overexercising is fixed.
-Day/Night cycle in Michelle's house location now works properly.

Download Seaside Mystery 0.23.1 HERE! (Windows) !!! UNCRACKED !!!

Rejoice, my brothers of the Night's Watch
Ahhhh... Finally a proper stable version.

Thanks to the Beta-testers who played it until now

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes