SophiaSexy

Apr 8, 2022
I hope the main character brings his friends from college and they all let Brenda in the garage circle, for whom it will be a surprise.

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
I have a problem with Isabelle's quest

After a meeting in the park and a dialogue during which she poked a gun at me, she appears at an intersection near a lamppost or on the beach, near the pier.
Despite the fact that I already found the card in the bedroom, was able to take a photo of the card in the teacher's desk drawer and I have some kind of pill that I found in the park where Britney, Evans and some guy were hanging out - no new dialogue from Isabelle
At the same time, the “new” mark on the “talk” option is present, but the option itself is not there, only “Is there any news” and “Back”
Moreover, I just had a dialogue with Miss Lin about a hidden camera (interrupted by Evans entering), where the main character asked Miss Lin if she remembered the meeting with Isabelle and the conversation about the card in the table...
But I don’t know what he was talking about, this never happened in my game...

What the hell is going on here?

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020

After a meeting in the park and a dialogue during which she poked a gun at me, she appears at an intersection near a lamppost or on the beach, near the pier.
Despite the fact that I already found the card in the bedroom, was able to take a photo of the card in the teacher's desk drawer and I have some kind of pill that I found in the park where Britney, Evans and some guy were hanging out - no new dialogue from Isabelle
At the same time, the “new” mark on the “talk” option is present, but the option itself is not there, only “Is there any news” and “Back”
Moreover, I just had a dialogue with Miss Lin about a hidden camera (interrupted by Evans entering), where the main character asked Miss Lin if she remembered the meeting with Isabelle and the conversation about the card in the table...

That's all for now with Isabella, if I showed her two cards.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017

After you talked with Isabella at the park about the cards she sent you home to investigate further like looking for tattoos on the feet of Carl in the living room for example.
You also had a talk with Oliver inside college 1.Floor and set up a hidden camera in the class room after that.
From your pc you could view the feed from the camera which you also showed Isabella after you talked to her once again.

It looks like you missed quite a lot of quest during your own way of progressing.

Reactions: YARS

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
It looks like you missed quite a lot of quest during your own way of progressing.
Well, I understand that, the question is different - why did the game allow me this?

Obviously, the development of history should have taken place differently.
Apparently, trying to develop a relationship with Miss Lin BEFORE receiving the card in the bedroom leads to game errors and the inability to continue Isabelle's quests.

Because my sequence was exactly like this:
1) Photo of Miss Lin's desk drawer;
2) Meet Isabelle;
3) Pill from the park;
4) Rescue Oliver;
5) Card from under the bed;

It seems the game has gone crazy with such changes, but the question is still the same - why did the game allow me this?
I don't want to go through everything again, it's long...

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Well, I understand that, the question is different - why did the game allow me this?

Obviously, the development of history should have taken place differently.
Apparently, trying to develop a relationship with Miss Lin BEFORE receiving the card in the bedroom leads to game errors and the inability to continue Isabelle's quests.

Because my sequence was exactly like this:
1) Photo of Miss Lin's desk drawer;
2) Meet Isabelle;
3) Pill from the park;
4) Rescue Oliver;
5) Card from under the bed;

It seems the game has gone crazy with such changes, but the question is still the same - why did the game allow me this?
My guess it's connected with the development of Oliver.
I rescued Oliver quite early in the game as soon as the quest for him appeared and so I could progress the story how it was intended from the dev.

Why the game allowed you this:
The game is still in early stage and you can't progress with focus on a single person only. As soon as a quest appears you should tackle the challenge.
...and do a save before each quest!

Reactions: El Buho

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022

Man. Don't be surprised if those "new" marks appear and there is no new interaction with a certain character. It's because there are kinda hooks in the code for future updates, but they are not implemented yet.
And if you play only the part that is updated in each patch, the game actually moves Really slowly.

For the sake of your own patience, leave the game for about 2 or 3 patches, so you'll have more content when you come back.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
why did the game allow me this?
At this point, to make it easy on yourself, you should just get a save from someone who has done it the way the game wants it done and go on from there. Just be sure to (get/ask for) a save that will be at the point in the game that you want.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Some screenshots from the customization menu, enhanced with AI.
They look great imho, just as I would imagine them.
'Realistic' and with decently consistent faces! Also impressive resolution.

in their default outfits:
default brenda 01.png default brenda 02.png

default janice 01.png default janice 02.png

default michelle 01.png default michelle 02.png default michelle 03.png

.. & with some of my customized looks:
real brenda.png real janice.png real michelle.png real wei.png
.............^ this pic of 'realistic' Janice is probably my favorite :love:

Last edited:

Vicho75

Aug 24, 2022

View attachment 3481816 View attachment 3481819

View attachment 3481821 View attachment 3481822

View attachment 3481823 View attachment 3481826 View attachment 3481829

View attachment 3481848 View attachment 3481849 View attachment 3481851 View attachment 3481854
Man, that is impressive! Really improves the look of the characters A LOT!

Have you tried the others?
i Think the police woman would be HOT

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023

View attachment 3481816 View attachment 3481819

View attachment 3481821 View attachment 3481822

View attachment 3481823 View attachment 3481826 View attachment 3481829

View attachment 3481848 View attachment 3481849 View attachment 3481851 View attachment 3481854
Nice, ive seen a few Brendas just like that face in my time haha

Reactions: Vicho75

YARS

Jan 22, 2020
It's because there are kinda hooks in the code for future updates, but they are not implemented yet
Thanks, but that's not the problem in this case.
I know for sure that Isabelle should have these new dialogues.
It makes me nervous that the game allowed me to disrupt the sequence of plot events, but was not ready for this and broke down.
Not only is the quest not being completed, but the characters have started making references to events that I did not see.
This is a clear error in logic.
For the sake of your own patience, leave the game for about 2 or 3 patches
I actually started playing this for the first time. In general, yes, you're right, that's what I usually do.

Reactions: Vicho75

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
pic of 'realistic' Janice is probably my favorite :love:
Nice, But I have questions:
You say "enhanced with AI" so, how and with what??
You say "customized looks" My bad eyes do not see that much difference, please point them out.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes