r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
where does one place the save file?
Someone help me please, when I place the saved file in the correct file data, which is "Kst Games" and then I enter the game, the file doesnt appear in the game, but it is placed in the folder of the save files. How do I solve this please :c
where is the save folder? where to put saves please help
The save file location is in the SeasideMystery folder inside your Documents directory.
"C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\SeasideMystery\"

Is it possible to change clothes or characteristics to the MC during the game, or is it possible to choose them at the beginning only?
You can customize the look of MC in the room of MC by clicking on his clothes cupboard.

How do you get the game to save, I linked it but its still not working?
How can I unlock save/load? I need to link to patereon?
The game version here on F95 in its current state is uncracked!
To be able to use the save and load option in game, you'll need to dl the crack from here.
Unpack the download and move the file inside Seaside Mystery game folder. Replace when prompted.

Last edited:
Reactions: DW5RF

DW5RF

May 11, 2020
The save file location is in the SeasideMystery folder inside your Documents directory.
"C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\SeasideMystery\"

You can customize the look of MC in the room of MC by clicking on his clothes cupboard.

The game version here on F95 in its current state is uncracked!
To be able to use the save and load option in game, you'll need to dl the crack from here.
Unpack the download and move the file inside Seaside Mystery game folder. Replace when prompted.
thank you very much, I found it!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Is it just me that I don’t like Brenda that much and I love librarian girl instead? Lisa if I remember correctly

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Seems like this game has as much grind as the previous game. A shame, if he just rebalanced the gameplay more people might be interested. Not like the graphics are bad, just damn frustrating to have to follow literally a 1000+ steps with each one taking several ingame days of action just to progress

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Is this game as badly optimized as the devs last ones? I remember some scenes taking 3-5 min to load on my rig that's only 3 years old. Cyberpunk 2077 was running smoother.

Roose

Jun 5, 2018
Screen goes black at the park when Isabella is dressed up. After you point at the location. Waited 10mins and nothing happened.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes