NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
Ok, this "task list" setup is getting on my nerves. How do I gain access to Isabella's apartment? I've talked to her at the park, the beach at multiple times of the day and get the normal responses.

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
I have question does anyone know what happened to belly and Jason because I know the developer introduced Janice and Rachel in this game so so any background story what happened?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SeasideMystery-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I have question does anyone know what happened to belly and Jason because I know the developer introduced Janice and Rachel in this game so so any background story what happened?
You mean the previous game protagonist? He's left to study to Paris or something like this. Janice speaks on that in one of her scenes.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does the "Finding mysterious coins" started as soon as the save is loaded or have to wait for the task list to prompt?

Last edited:

katesbff

Oct 8, 2022
Ok, this "task list" setup is getting on my nerves. How do I gain access to Isabella's apartment? I've talked to her at the park, the beach at multiple times of the day and get the normal responses.
It's the door further down in the apartment. not the same door as Janice's.

What's Janice new scene with options? how to unlock?
Its at her balcony. after you've finished the latest Brenda tasks

NeubaumTurk

Apr 15, 2019
It's the door further down in the apartment. not the same door as Janice's.
Yeah, but I get nothing but "leave" My character hasn't *found* it yet. I gather it has something to do with the pill stuff that I read in this thread earlier, something to do with Brittany and her BF. But I can't get that to trigger either.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
What are the Brenda Vaginal scenes? I only remember Friday when she is sleeping alone, the late night visit that can lead to garage or just stay at room, the fake intruder at 22:00 pm and the new bathtub one. Am I missing something?

pololo43

Feb 9, 2022
Someone help me please, when I place the saved file in the correct file data, which is "Kst Games" and then I enter the game, the file doesnt appear in the game, but it is placed in the folder of the save files. How do I solve this please :c

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
After also doing brenda's gift and janice's sleepover my task list isn't even populating *shrug*. Are we the only ones with the problem?

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes